***** The Official RB Leipzig v Rangers (Opposition) Europa League Semi Final Match Thread *****

We are gonna need absolutely every player who is given a chance, to play to their absolute maximum in both legs if we want to get through.

I’d say we do well when the other side are favourites, the players tend to feel less pressure and are less tense.

2 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

We are gonna need absolutely every player who is given a chance, to play to their absolute maximum in both legs if we want to get through.

I’d say we do well when the other side is favourite, the players tend to feel less pressure and are less tense.

We can do this mate

yesterday with the Roofe news a shat it but I believe again 

3 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I’d say we do well when the other side is favourite, the players tend to feel less pressure and are less tense.

Yup. I think we need to really show unity as a team too. Individuals won't win this, only everyone coming together and doing the dirty work together will.

57 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

I'm away up to the Orkney Islands the morra for work for 3 weeks. On the Isle of Sanday to be more accurate. Its a fucking longshot but anywhere I can watch this or is it a tablet job?

Think there’s only one hotel on Sanday but I doubt if it’ll show BT sport. If you were on the Mainland the go to Rangers pub for games would be Skippers in Kirkwall  just along the front of the Harbour 

McGregor

Tav Goldson Bassey Barisic

Lundstram

Davis Jack

Aribo Sakala Kent

Lundstram to float between midfield and sweeper like he has been used this season.

Proud of our team getting this far, let’s hope we can grab a result that keeps us in the tie at Ibrox for a truly memorable night.

2 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Come on the fucking famous

in two weeks time I’ll stand with my son at a European semi final

i Genuinely can’t believe it

i sat with my son at the final in manchester great memory despite the result  he now lives in los angeles  in a few weeks time we are both going to narsa  in vegas  lets hope the europa league cup is on display there

2 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

I'm away up to the Orkney Islands the morra for work for 3 weeks. On the Isle of Sanday to be more accurate. Its a fucking longshot but anywhere I can watch this or is it a tablet job?

My work have a branch in Orkney and a few of them up there are bluenoses ill ask the question

McGregor 

Goldson Balogun Bassey 

Tav                                             Barisic 

Jack  Lundstram                           

Sakala                   Kent 

Aribo 

9 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’ll give you one better 🙏:

***** The Official Villarreal v Rangers (Opposition) UEFA Super Cup Match Thread *****

That’s not better mate, the final of the Europa is better. Super Cup although it would obviously be superb to compete in it isn’t really close to the same at all.

Edit: Although I see what you’ve done by including Villarreal