Specky Robertson

falkirkNS

48 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Hes a fantasist 2bob journo who is on here pretending to be one of us.

Suprised hes been allowed to infect the forum for so long when hes here to cause division, antagonise whilst passing stuff on or reporting it firsthand....

To be honest, you try to hard to be "one of us" to the point you're like an 80s caricature of a Rangers fan. You're on shaky ground here.

23 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I haven't claimed it was anything other than a guess. Looking at the polling numbers across Scotland - half of those voting voted SNP - it's not that big a leap to suggest a substantial number of them are Rangers fans. If there isn't then the sheer apathy amongst our support is as much to blame for the SNP's continued election success as any other factor.

I think you’re underestimating just how high that apathy is.

Even looks at SNP’s census, 75% turnout vs 97%(?) across the rest of the UK. Folk (especially unionists) can’t be fucked. It’s a wasted vote. 

SNP have its followers and a cause to get behind, and numbers are neither up nor down really over the last 8 years or so.

When you’ve got no cause (other than opposing the SNP), a split of the unionist vote (meaning you can’t win) and your options are Boris or Starmer - then it’s no wonder no one on the other side gives a fuck. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think you’re underestimating just how high that apathy is.

Even looks at SNP’s census, 75% turnout vs 97%(?) across the rest of the UK. Folk (especially unionists) can’t be fucked. It’s a wasted vote. 

SNP have its followers and a cause to get behind, and numbers are neither up nor down really over the last 8 years or so.

When you’ve got no cause (other than opposing the SNP), a split of the unionist vote (meaning you can’t win) and your options are Boris or Starmer - then it’s no wonder no one on the other side gives a fuck. 

And that is nobody's fault but the unionist politicians. But if the voters can't be fucked getting out to vote then they can't moan when things don't go how they want them to.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

All the taigs out in force.

A Rangers forum where taigs are disrespecting Her majesty, WTF?

Harbouring a nonce trump's how fancy a crown someone has.

Actually retract my earlier statement about saying every royal except the queen can do one. She can bolt as well.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Harbouring a nonce trump's how fancy a crown someone has.

Actually retract my earlier statement about saying every royal except the queen can do one. She can bolt as well.

TAIG ALERT

Same taigs hijacking my thread again.

Fuck specky robertson, fuck the snp and fuck the taigs on here hiding behind screens.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

And that is nobody's fault but the unionist politicians. But if the voters can't be fucked getting out to vote then they can't moan when things don't go how they want them to.

Scotland will end up going independent due to apathy.

People can't be arsed to vote for something until they face losing it.

It's why the idea of a confirmation vote for Brexit would have been a good idea and the same for Scottish Indy.

If Yes won by a small margin, it would be because loads didn't think it would happen and stayed in the house.

Only the actual process of believing they will change something is strong enough to bring many out.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Scotland will end up going independent due to apathy.

People can't be arsed to vote for something until they face losing it.

It's why the idea of a confirmation vote for Brexit would have been a good idea and the same for Scottish Indy.

If Yes won by a small margin, it would be because loads didn't think it would happen and stayed in the house.

Only the actual process of believing they will change something is strong enough to bring many out.

And, imo, it's where they went wrong with indy ref. Should've been other options that independence or status quo - federalism within the uk, more autonomy for the 4 nations etc etc. I know a good number who voted indy because it wasn't the status qu.

Just now, The Dude said:

And, imo, it's where they went wrong with indy ref. Should've been other options that independence or status quo - federalism within the uk, more autonomy for the 4 nations etc etc. I know a good number who voted indy because it wasn't the status qu.

Take yer taig tendencies else where.

This thread is about the snp lover specky robertson, no you and yer taig tendencies and fantasist forum taig freinds how dont physically follow Rangers.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

This thread is about the snp lover specky robertson, no you and yer taig tendencies and fantasist forum taig freinds how dont physically follow Rangers.

Just a wee hint mate, you can't actually go about just calling respected poster like @The Dude taigs repeatedly.

You might find yourself getting a wee timeout for your insults towards fellow supporters.

3 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

You've seemed determined to make it about me. I think you've got a wee thing for me tbh.

12 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Just a wee hint mate, you can't actually go about just calling respected poster like @The Dude taigs repeatedly.

You might find yourself getting a wee timeout for your insults towards fellow supporters.

Respected 🤣

Away and hijack other threads or make a group where all you SNP loving, protestant and Queen/ Royal family haters can hate.

Preferbably kerrydale st where you and your taig pals views are welcome.

Never in my life have i seen so called Rangers supporters disrespecting Her Majesty The Queen.

Taig infested views off my thread.

3 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Respected 🤣

Away and hijack other threads or make a group where all you SNP loving, protestant and Queen/ Royal family haters can hate.

Preferbably kerrydale st where you and your taig pals views are welcome.

Never in my life have i seen so called Rangers supporters disrespecting Her Majesty The Queen.

Taig infested views off my thread.

Nope, think we will stick right here and keep making lizard jokes.

For the record if you were to meet Price Andrew, would you just bow to him, or offer him a couple of your kids to prove just how staunch' you were?

45 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That’s the point though, none of the politicians / parties are who or what you want - hence, why voting turnout is low.