Specky Robertson

falkirkNS

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

Spot on, theyd get there cunts kicked in otherwise.

The dude is on this forum for nothing more than to antagonise in his fantasy world.

Bring yer YES flag next time you "Ibrox" Ra dude.

I dont know 1 SNP r who follows Rangers.

How many SNP supporters do you actually know?

I wouldn't have thought you move in such circles.

26 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

That’s the point though, none of the politicians / parties are who or what you want - hence, why voting turnout is low. 

It says more about Nationalist voters if anything, they will vote SNP regardless of performance in Government or policy.

In my last job there were a few vocal SNP voters and they ranged from reactionary "they took out jobs" right wingers to far left social justice loons.

Meanwhile Unionist couldn't agree to tactical voting - "I'm no voting for they Tory cunts cos of that Thatcher" or "I'm no voting for Labour cos that Terrorist loving Corbyn". Despite being ironically labelled as just "flag shaggers", Unionists in Scotland are a far broader and more principled Church than they are giving credit for and I'd even stretch that to the Loyalist community in Scotland - we aren't all Tories or right wingers despite popular belief.

18 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Only bouncing you've done is getting bounced out of 3 European cups in one season.

See you in seville ya pie.

Coukdnt get time off for tonight yet had flights booked by half time v Braga 2 weeks ago ya pie.

Seville already booked.