Specky Robertson

falkirkNS

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

The TUV in Northern Ireland are going to cause a few shockwaves next Thursday.

Scotland you have no choice but to vote tactically.

Do you think the TUV are going to do well next Thursday?

18 minutes ago, RJMcGregor said:

Do you think the TUV are going to do well next Thursday?

Yes, from what i gather at local level, North Belfast, UUP are hated because of traitor Doug Beattie and DUP are on their knees with the protocol farce with Bojo.

1 hour ago, dougie76 said:

The snp are absolute scum but let's not pretend labour or the Conservatives are much better.

I at least used to get the impression that lots of front bench politicians were quite bright. Can't say I get that impression any more.

In terms of performance alone, I think the SNP deserve my vote the least because they have the reigns and they've been putting their incompetence into practice. Time for them to be booted to so that one of the others can put their incompetence to the test.

One reason to vote for one of the other duffer parties is that the electorate have to show politicians that there are consequences for being shite in power.

4 hours ago, Inigo said:

I at least used to get the impression that lots of front bench politicians were quite bright. Can't say I get that impression any more.

In terms of performance alone, I think the SNP deserve my vote the least because they have the reigns and they've been putting their incompetence into practice. Time for them to be booted to so that one of the others can put their incompetence to the test.

One reason to vote for one of the other duffer parties is that the electorate have to show politicians that there are consequences for being shite in power.

I for one would be delighted if the SNP were kicked into touch and others given a chance. It seems to be incompetence after incompetence day after day with these rank amateurs. Pre SNP I dont remember the scandals we have now however maybe I am suffering from recency bias although I doubt it. They are Rangers haters through and through. SNP gtf. 

15 hours ago, The Dude said:

If the uber staunch could win a vote up here, maybe they'd get an invite. Would hardly make sense to have a member of a party no cunt votes for at Ibrox to see the work the foundation does. 

Are you just being deliberately obtuse (as usual) or do you really think Rangers should invite anti-Rangers, anti-British SNP politicians to Ibrox?  

22 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

I thought the club mantra was everyone, anyone.

We have various nationalities playing for us, Catholics and coloured players and they all play in the same strip and together to win.

It doesn't matter a fuck which political party or which God they pray to as long as they support the club.

As it is 59 years since you emigrated to OZ then you may have missed the fact that the SNP not only hate the UK they also hate Rangers FC.   The only part of your post with any relevance to this thread is the part in bold and I've clarified that point for you.

8 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Are you just being deliberately obtuse (as usual) or do you really think Rangers should invite anti-Rangers, anti-British SNP politicians to Ibrox?  

Hes despises the OO, he called a OO councillor that Im friends with a nonce, he despises the Royal family, hes clear as day SNP hating, Unionst hating.

Despises everything the majority on here support but still hangs about like a daily rebel journo does, waiting on an exclusive

15 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Hes despises the OO, he called a OO councillor that Im friends with a nonce, he despises the Royal family, hes clear as day SNP hating, Unionst hating.

Despises everything the majority on here support but still hangs about like a daily rebel journo does, waiting on an exclusive

How dare he!

11 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

The biggest enemy to democracy across Scotland and the UK in recent times has been apathy, and the lack of people actually voting. I know voting used to be compulsory in Australia, or a fine imposed - is that still the case? It has it's flaws, but I'd like to see that given a try. Politicians would have to work damn harder for their votes.

It would also hold the possibility of giving them a right showing up. MPs regularly get elected with less than a quarter of the electorate when we have garbage like 40% turnouts. It also holds the possibility for them to get a right showing up when they get beat by "A large squirrel called Betty" or any of the mad indie candidates.

At the last general election, I didn't vote for the party I liked most - I voted for the one that I hated least, and I know that lots and lots of people did the same. I come from a working class background, born and raised up a close in the Thatcher years where anybody voting Tory would be thought mad.

Now........

Keir Starmer and that wank Corbyn before him - sadly unelectable

SNP - you can just fuck right off

Lib Dem - do they still exist?

Greens - would I trust them with our armed forces? Naw

That only left Boris, and am kinda ashamed to say I voted Tory, but the reasons above are why.

BUT................... I believe the time is right for a new party to emerge who can attract people to think for themselves. Bring together what made other parties good in the past, have a zero tolerance on sleaze, aim to unite the country instead of dividing it at every possible opportunity. You'd need strong personalities, respected people who didn't make a cunt of themselves every five minutes (Farage, Galloway and Sheridan are all passionate people - but daft cunts at the same time).

AND - get Spitting Image back on Council TV. Make these fuckers accountable every minute of the day. Don't do anything stupid or make a tosspot of yourself - and you'll be fine.

Rant over.

SNP are still wanks though!

Yes voting is still compulsory here in all levels of government and that's why no one can complain about who wins.

You may still whinge about the party you hate, but if the majority voted for them, that's democracy.

In the British system if you didn't bother your arse voting then don't complain about who wins.