Europa League Final. No ticket and away on Holiday thread.

3 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Flights from Liverpool to Malaga on the 18th, snagged a hostel in Seville. Doubt I'll get a ticket but sure there'll be fucking loads of us watching from somewhere in Seville!

Where’s the official RM meet up point? I’ll be the one in blue :pierre:

3 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Flying into Malaga on 17th, stay in Seville 17th and 18th, Malaga for the night on 19th, back to Glasgow via London for the 20th.  Hunting for a ticket but best offer so far has been 3k which I'm not keen on at all! 

Where did you get offered the ticket? a mate or a ticket broker site? 

1 minute ago, offminorthreat said:

what's the best source for tickets....will be probably doing Melbourne->Singapore/Dubai->Madrid and then having to work out how to get to Seville from there.  But not keen on 24 hours flying without a ticket at this point but desperation may mount

This may be a once in a lifetime thing mate. We have a realistic chance of winning this. I’ll be in Seville, ticketless, and plenty others will too.

2 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

what's the best source for tickets....will be probably doing Melbourne->Singapore/Dubai->Madrid and then having to work out how to get to Seville from there.  But not keen on 24 hours flying without a ticket at this point but desperation may mount

Fair play mate that's some effort.

17th Edinburgh to Stanstead then Stanstead to Faro

2 nights in Faro + category 1 tickets for the final.

19th Faro to Stansted then Stansted to Edinburgh

Just need to suss out the Faro to Seville and return.  If it needs to be an Uber then that's what it will be.