Rangers v Frankfurt - Ibrox - Beam Back - UEFA Europa League Final? (18/05/22)

CR3

An Ibrox beam back could be good, or it could be shit. If they were just using the screens as the corners youd struggle to see. I sit in the Govan stand and I even struggle to see the replays of goals 🤣

5 minutes ago, Madina said:

An Ibrox beam back could be good, or it could be shit. If they were just using the screens as the corners youd struggle to see. I sit in the Govan stand and I even struggle to see the replays of goals 🤣

A screen for each stand if it's going to happen. Would love what Spurs n Real put up recently. One screen with the corners won't do.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

A screen for each stand if it's going to happen. Would love what Spurs n Real put up recently. One screen with the corners won't do.

Yip, or two of those massive screens they use at racecourses in the centre circle. Kinda worrying we are now less than a week away, and a week since we knew we were in the final, and there is still nothing confirmed. Surely big screens dont need THAT much red tape 

4 minutes ago, Madina said:

Yip, or two of those massive screens they use at racecourses in the centre circle. Kinda worrying we are now less than a week away, and a week since we knew we were in the final, and there is still nothing confirmed. Surely big screens dont need THAT much red tape 

Two issues

GCC

The executive board

3 minutes ago, Scouse_Legend said:

Its not happening. Ibrox nor screens somewhere in the city

Why not at Ibrox? It happened at the previous final. I understand it not happening elsewhere in the city as that would be a recipe for trouble but at Ibrox with security/police there should be no issue 

10 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

For those in Scotland. BT will be screening their coverage free on Utube. If you have a smart TV then that's ideal. Invite a few mates round and have a party.

Works over here with SuperBowl parties an annual event.

Is this confirmed? Live football on TV app still isnt showing it's on YouTube 

When we lift that europa league it won't matter thousands will head to Ibrox. I really do hope police Scotland are ready. 

The team will be due back in Glasgow probably in the early hours of Thursday I can see thousands being at the airport. 

When we win this next Wednesday this city will be carnage and I don't think the authority's understand that.