Rangers v Frankfurt - Ibrox - Beam Back - UEFA Europa League Final? (18/05/22)

CR3

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Still plenty time imo.

set up screens, organise security and stewarding, policing, city council permissions, parking, ticketing, food outlets and any other staffing (who arent in seville), subways. etc...

most of that could and should have been primed ready to go before the SF. No chance now

No chance.

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Still plenty time imo.

Course there's still plenty of time to organise it, cunts keep referring to this burd on twitter who done a flight but its true, she managed to charter a plane, take cunts money and book a flight to Seville...in the same time it took our board to come out and say our staff are off to Seville, sorry :lol:

Difference is, if they wanted to sort it, it would've already been rubber stamped and tickets available for people, the fact its not means it'll 99% not happen now, at Ibrox anyway

Whether Bellahouston/Green is an option I have no idea but the slimey cunt Robertson won't be the one involved in that anyway so he wont give a fuck

7 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Still plenty time imo.

See to superseed everything, I think the team blank all they boardroom wanks out. We said on here before how much the childish comments fae board/King might hinder us. 

At least the players have been professional, and no fucks given. Good on them. They are staunch as a team! :UK:

7 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

No probs, just wondered .:thumbup:

How much to ask the Specky wank decent questions, that he can "maybe" answer. Is that on top of his per annum for doing fuck all! :lol:

£10k or 25K with  a photographer. And even then, there's no guarantee he'll find his way out of whatever cupboard he's hiding in.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s hard to decide if this is more of a fuck up or the old firm friendly in Australia was

The friendly was never in a million years going to go ahead after the backlash, it was months away and they couldn't ride out the storm till then

For this, they ride out today/tomorrow, there's a game on Saturday that'll draw most of our attention even if its a dead rubber, then it's full focus on Wednesday.

They'll get some social media backlash, a few comments from the journalists up here but they'll bury their head and ignore it

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Doubt it very much. You're talking about the most out-their-depth executive board in all of football. You don't need staff to run Ibrox, you hire an events company to come do it for you. Like they are doing for Harry Styles.

From what's been said, Frankfurt got their shit together very quick for everything.

I know they are absolute shite, but surely someone must have spoken about Ibrox being used for a bean back? :confused:

I am sure Frankfurt were on the front foot.

I feel Rangers board just see us fans as an inconvenient cash cow who they could not care less about. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I think this is worse only because in a week were about to play in a European final and, as a support, we are universally happy the board have managed to piss every cunt off.

What is it with the board. We as a support are "on the ceiling" yet they act like cunts! Thought they were grown up businessmen with the best interests for our club. 

If they don't have that passion, they should all Fuck off! :sad:

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

What is it with the board. We as a support are "on the ceiling" yet they act like cunts! Thought they were grown up businessmen with the best interests for our club. 

If they don't have that passion, they should all Fuck off! :sad:

The have a passion, for making money and nothing else.

The fact his 'statement' today was talking about the finances right before talking about how they won't do a beam back shows his priorities 

9 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

It's not my cup of tea if I'm honest but there's absolutely no reason why it shouldn't be getting beemed back to Ibrox for those who want to go.

I am the same, quite happy to watch it at home and then if we win take the car out and blow the horn around the streets for a wee while, but as you say it is totally unfair on fans who need to be somewhere to watch it. 

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s hard to decide if this is more of a fuck up or the old firm friendly in Australia was

I would say it is about 50/50, one as bad as the other. In both instances the fans have been completely forgot about.  

It seems Robertson has had control of both decisions, with no board member stepping in and saying either was wrong. 

Fuckin raging at this shower of shite, had a season ticket since 1986 and went for years before, wasn't successful for one day trip, this prick Robertson has no interest in the fans that pay his fuckin wages, one of the biggest nights in the clubs history and he can't be fucked setting up what should be a full house at ibrox because there all away on a jolly, he needs punted as he's been found wanting on several occasions. 

1 hour ago, Madina said:

Our biggest game since 2008 and this prick cant be arsed with those not going to the stadium in Seville.  Already feels like a let down 

Feels bigger than 2008 tbh, with what the fans have endured since then.

50,000 sell outs in division 3, the current board wouldn't be in a job if it wasn't for the support. This is a shockingly bad take and completely inept and shows a complete lack of respect to the fans.