Sunderland

G.E.C.

9 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Apart from your a journo with previous for the daily rebel and a snp sympthiser who abuses HM the Queen on this very forum.

Same journo who abuses local unionist councilors and local orangemen from Denny themselves.

As said before, who needs enemies when we have the likes of you in "Rangers fan" media or what ever it is you do.

Apart from your a journo with previous for the daily rebel and a snp sympthiser who abuses HM the Queen on this very forum.

Same journo who abuses local unionist councilors and local orangemen from Denny themselves.

As said before, who needs enemies when we have the likes of you in "Rangers fan" media or what ever it is you do.

I know. How awful it is that we've got folk in 'fan media' willing to hold the club to account and not rollover and get their belly ticked for a press pass. 

Are local councillors above criticism because they are unionists? Seems a weird way to view politics. 

SNP sympathiser? Fucking lol. 

You're right on abusing the Queen. She paid to protect her beast son and make allegations go away. An absolute affront to the country and monarchy. I'll continue to abuse the peado protecter too. 

🤣

Rent free.

I have pals from all corners of the UK, not just through Rangers. The PUL are everywhere.

Glad you listened ya tablet. Worse than mi5 ya weapon.

High and mighty RM lt col chief. Now how do I Ignore you also.

Ya mad ibuprofen 

44 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I know. How awful it is that we've got folk in 'fan media' willing to hold the club to account and not rollover and get their belly ticked for a press pass. 

Are local councillors above criticism because they are unionists? Seems a weird way to view politics. 

You're right on abusing the Queen. She paid to protect her beast son and make allegations go away. An absolute affront to the country and monarchy. I'll continue to abuse the peado protecter too. 

She made a £2m donation to charity, she never paid the victim.

On 11/06/2022 at 08:15, The Dude said:

No she didn’t 😂 that nonsense lie has grown some amount of legs since the Jubilee