Kamara

Was one I had a discussion with a fellow fan at work about that I dont think, at least at a domestic level, we would miss and it would allow us to reinvest. We should really have punted him after the Euros where he was getting rave reviews every week. That said we'd be guaranteed £10M for him imo.

4 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Was one I had a discussion with a fellow fan at work about that I dont think, at least at a domestic level, we would miss and it would allow us to reinvest. We should really have punted him after the Euros where he was getting rave reviews every week. That said we'd be guaranteed £10M for him imo.

He’d give a better return than Aribo imo  

12 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

I wouldn’t expect us to get 10 million for him 

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I wouldn’t expect us to get 10 million for him 

I'd rather keep Aribo and get rid Kamara, but that's not the way it's going to work unfortunately.

We'll still prob get a tidy sum for Kamara when the time comes, unless Wilson let's his contract run right down. 

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I'd rather keep Aribo and get rid Kamara, but that's not the way it's going to work unfortunately.

We'll still prob get a tidy sum for Kamara when the time comes, unless Wilson let's his contract run right down. 

He signed a new contract last year

Think he had a poor season last year, but fancy him to turn it round this year.

If he does, he could make everyone wanting to offload him here eat their words.

Genuinely think he is one of the most talented players in our squad and that if he plays to his potential, could end up in the running for player of the year and a big transfer next summer.

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Think he had a poor season last year, but fancy him to turn it round this year.

If he does, he could make everyone wanting to offload him here eat their words.

Genuinely think he is one of the most talented players in our squad and that if he plays to his potential, could end up in the running for player of the year and a big transfer next summer.

He's nowhere near as talented as Aribo tbh. He's cut out his mistakes and is a very good player, but if we're looking for goals from a midfielder he doesn't hit that mark. 

Him and Hagi I'd rather see go before Aribo, Kent or Morelos. 

6 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

He's nowhere near as talented as Aribo tbh. He's cut out his mistakes and is a very good player, but if we're looking for goals from a midfielder he doesn't hit that mark. 

Him and Hagi I'd rather see go before Aribo, Kent or Morelos. 

He is a defensive midfielder. You talk about needing goals then say you want to keep kent. His goal and assist record are absolutely shite for someone who plays in the final third 

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

He is a defensive midfielder. You talk about needing goals then say you want to keep kent. His goal and assist record are absolutely shite for someone who plays in the final third 

His goals last season were pathetic but he had 19 assists. What would you need not to be shite?

2 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

His goals last season were pathetic but he had 19 assists. What would you need not to be shite?

He had 3 goals ffs (11 assists) which is indefensible as an attacker playing in scotland in a Rangers team. He can turn it on and have a performance no doubt but he certainly isn't irreplaceable. Scott Wright has more goals ffs. 

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

He had 3 goals ffs (11 assists) which is indefensible as an attacker playing in scotland in a Rangers team. He can turn it on and have a performance no doubt but he certainly isn't irreplaceable. Scott Wright has more goals ffs. 

I said his goal return was poor. The goalscorer thread has him on 19 assists though? Even 11 is decent for somebody who rarely takes corners or free kicks.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/Rangers/top-scorers

His assist stats aren't bad but its his lack of goal scoring that makes him a limited player. I can't forgive him for his europa final shot right at the keeper tbh. Anywhere else and its a goal and we go on to win it likely 

22 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/Rangers/top-scorers

His assist stats aren't bad but its his lack of goal scoring that makes him a limited player. I can't forgive him for his europa final shot right at the keeper tbh. Anywhere else and its a goal and we go on to win it likely 

Do you think the same about Jack and Lundstram?

Just now, King Jela said:

Kent's finishing is what let him down last season. His finishing is chronic man. 

Definitely. He had a decent return, the season before last, and scored some great goals, so he's got it in him. I think it's a mental problem he has.