*****Official Sunderland vs Rangers match thread (friendly)*****

4 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Heavy as in built like a fuckin tank, not “heavy”. This is comical stuff, so far we’ve got Tavernier who probably has single figure body fat looking “heavy”, and us being lucky finishing second based on 45 mins of a pre season run out. Add that to the Lawrence being a nonsense signing on all levels patter from the other day and I’m genuinely wondering if someone on here’s puntin crack to members

How do you know he has zero body fat ya creep. On my tele he looks a lot more bulkier around the midriff which make him look heavy. 

5 minutes ago, Rangers Da 1872 said:

Rangers forum for Rangers fans. Am i not welcome? Is it a closed shop for cunts to accuse new comers they are taigs? It's a fucking joke the way some of you can't handle a different opinion. Wind your neck in. I'll be at Ibrox next week and week after if any admin want to meet and vouch for me ffs. Arseholes. 

Their Is a differing opinion and just blatant outright being a walloper.....and you are being a walloper......all you do is moan....oh aye and contradict yourself in threads....see when you are trolling and you forget what you posted the previous day then unfortunately you are the ARSEHOLE