*****Rangers B / u18s / Youth Thread*****

On 17/07/2023 at 10:27, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Was absolutely pointless being in that league, Lowry played somone like Bonnyrigg Rose a few days before playing in the Champions League. The gap was just too big.

Agree, would rather see them compete in elite friendlies and league cup than in that standard a league. 

On 17/07/2023 at 10:20, RFC55 said:

Don’t think the coaches believed it was aiding the player’s development so it’s back to elite friendlies I think 

On 19/07/2023 at 07:32, toolongawake said:

Agree, would rather see them compete in elite friendlies and league cup than in that standard a league. 

"Elite" friendlies weren't so elite either in all honesty and I genuinely don't think they were doing a huge amount for development either.

Anyway, first competitive game they will play is away to Spartans in the Challenge Cup on 1 August.

30 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Will the Rangers v Everton game be streamed anywhere?

There will be highlights on RTV after the game but they should be streaming it on the website or the YouTube channel.

1 hour ago, donegal_ger said:

There will be highlights on RTV after the game but they should be streaming it on the website or the YouTube channel.

Would be great to see live. I do like their highlights, but its such a small part of the game and you dont really get a feeling on how they play.

1 hour ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

There is but with 9 on the bench I'd have liked to have seen him, suppose the b team are up against a good level of opposition so be good to see how him King, Yfeko and Lovelace do

Yes, I think he will be a player who will attract a few clubs if he's not being picked as talented players know they are good and don't want to sit.

Beale goal is to win the league so he may not take many gambles.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Yes, I think he will be a player who will attract a few clubs if he's not being picked as talented players know they are good and don't want to sit.

Beale goal is to win the league so he may not take many gambles.

Already been linked with Dortmund, City, Utd and Madrid so he's probably away soon regardless tbf