*****The Official Union Saint-Gilloise v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Whatever happened last night whether the management and players underestimated their opponents or what surely we’ve still got the ammo in our locker to turn this around. 

It will be a first if we do turn it around, we've never won a European tie after losing by 2 goals or more in the first leg

8 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I think its supposed to be average positions and average direction of passing.

It’s nonsense is what it is. The majority of football matches are played mostly in the centre of the park.

Last night was grim but the way that was posted both on here and on Twitter is laughable 

3 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

How does it normally look? What do other teams look like? We were awful last night, but there is absolutely no context to that.

It looks a lot like Liverpool when they beat Norwich 3 0 last season. Totally fucking meaningless.

Screenshot_20220803-144929_Chrome.jpg

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s nonsense is what it is. The majority of football matches are played mostly in the centre of the park.

Last night was grim but the way that was posted both on here and on Twitter is laughable 

I'm not saying its correct. I'm just saying that's what it's being portrayed as.

2 hours ago, Don54 said:

It will be a first if we do turn it around, we've never won a European tie after losing by 2 goals or more in the first leg

GVB needs to show a bit of passion then and make it happen I’m sure the fans will do their bit 👍🏻

Missed the first ten minutes last night but sat through the match wondering where creativity was coming from .

We were far too sloppy in passing and especially defending and barely looked like equalising with barely anyone willing to get on the ball to move it forward.

Wright's introduction gave some movement but for those who started allied with baffling tactics it was a piss poor performance from Rangers.

Vast Improvements needed for Saturday and next week's return at Ibrox.