Barisic.

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

When people call him a shite bag is it because he’s scared to take on anyone? Or tackle? Or both? 

i think he’s not a shite bag, I think he’s just way too cautious, too negative and lacks any kind of vision. 

He literally jumps out of 50/50 challenges, you can see he doesn't want to get hurt in games, pulls out of tackles, refuses to take his man on down the wing, refuses to pass the ball forward. Then he let Callum McGregor scream in his face he was a shitebag as well. That's what makes him a shitebag. 

Then there is his lack of positioning, concentration, intelligence and as you say vision, which costs us goals....he's just fucking rotten. Sooner he's away the better. 

1 hour ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

He had a bad night last night. Like all of the team. 

For me he’s 100pc to blame on his own .Not much attention was needed by the opposition to nullify him .Just go close and he’s passing the ball back .

Means they can focus on the other areas of the pitch .

When he was at his best teams were easily stretched as there was a threat from both sides .How often did we see him pick out Tav and vice versa .

Before he scored that free kick against St Mirren that kicked off his Rangers career 12 months after joining I was one of his biggest backers .But now I don’t want him anywhere near that 1st 11 ,He’s cost us massively in the last 6months .

55 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

When people call him a shite bag is it because he’s scared to take on anyone? Or tackle? Or both? 

i think he’s not a shite bag, I think he’s just way too cautious, too negative and lacks any kind of vision. 

Lack of bottle ,just a more polite way of saying Shitebag .

Not keen on calling any of our players shitebags to be honest, but Borna has let his standards drop and I would no longer be disappointed to see him being sold, in fact probably best for us and him.

Very hopeful Ridvan can take the position and make it his own. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

Not keen on calling any of our players shitebags to be honest, but Borna has let his standards drop and I would no longer be disappointed to see him being sold, in fact probably best for us and him.

Very hopeful Ridvan can take the position and make it his own. 

I’m one of the last to have a go at any of our players but Borna has been truly awful at times .Taking a pass on the left moving forward 5 yards ,Not trying anything and passing it back .Sometimes all the way back takes any sting out of our attacking play altogether .Defensively missing twice already this year both goals lost in open play .That’s not good enough .

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Cautious and negative are traits of a shitebag in a footballer, pass the buck to someone else so you can't be blamed

Fuck that, get him to fuck

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I’m one of the last to have a go at any of our players but Borna has been truly awful at times .Taking a pass on the left moving forward 5 yards ,Not trying anything and passing it back .Sometimes all the way back takes any sting out of our attacking play altogether .Defensively missing twice already this year both goals lost in open play .That’s not good enough .

I would agree with all that mate, he has been poor but maybe there is a reason for the change in his play, I just don't know.

I have always like Borna and sorry to see him become a poor player for us. :sad:

11 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Hes our worst offender.

Ive called him for what he is on here for 2 years. A shitebag. 

Not many arguing my point now.

Same with how much i backed bassey from day 1, must know a thing or two about the game....

Bassey pulled us to 2 finals almost on his owm imo. He was collusus.

Quicker davies gets used to the rough and tumble beside dilly dalky goldson the better for us.

Hopefully the young turk starts saturday and doesnt look back.

Barasic away asap hopefully. He fucking was gagging to dissaoear in the jan window and openly almost said it in interview that there was posibility.

14 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

That’s why he’s labelled a shite bag.

You can add in when a fellow professional screamed at him live on air that’s he a shitebag and rather than cement the cunt with a hard but fair tackle ala Lundstram, he shat the bed and did absolutely fuck all.

39 minutes ago, beararse said:

That’s why he’s labelled a shite bag.

You can add in when a fellow professional screamed at him live on air that’s he a shitebag and rather than cement the cunt with a hard but fair tackle ala Lundstram, he shat the bed and did absolutely fuck all.

That game was one of the performances of shitbaggery ive ever seen play for us.

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

What does this even mean? :lol:

Dilly dally, where he slows the game right down, sticks his arm out to the right like hes some sort of artist then plays the baw 5 yards to lundstrum, sands, rinse, repeat or falls over his own feet and almost costs us a goal, like hes down in the past.

Thats our downfall.

Mclaughlin collecting an attacking set piece then holding onto the ball until the opposing team regroup is going to be the one that breaks me this season i think. Mantundo speed king and we fuck about with the baw at the back.

Can see gio can it very heated at Ibrox tues night if we dont score early. 

Clearly so, its unnaceptable.

17 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Dilly dally, where he slows the game right down, sticks his arm out to the right like hes some sort of artist then plays the baw 5 yards to lundstrum, sands, rinse, repeat or falls over his own feet and almost costs us a goal, like hes down in the past.

Thats our downfall.

Mclaughlin collecting an attacking set piece then holding onto the ball until the opposing team regroup is going to be the one that breaks me this season i think. Mantundo speed king and we fuck about with the baw at the back.

Can see gio can it very heated at Ibrox tues night if we dont score early. 

Clearly so, its unnaceptable.

Even for you that is an absolutely bizarre take, Goldson is probably the best long passer in the league and starts several attacks per game

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Hes our worst offender.

Ive called him for what he is on here for 2 years. A shitebag. 

Not many arguing my point now.

Same with how much i backed bassey from day 1, must know a thing or two about the game....

Bassey pulled us to 2 finals almost on his owm imo. He was collusus.

Quicker davies gets used to the rough and tumble beside dilly dalky goldson the better for us.

Hopefully the young turk starts saturday and doesnt look back.

Barasic away asap hopefully. He fucking was gagging to dissaoear in the jan window and openly almost said it in interview that there was posibility.

Biggest gobshite on the forum 😂

15 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Even for you that is an absolutely bizarre take, Goldson is probably the best long passer in the league and starts several attacks per game

Bit of a bizarre take considering Goldson is the only centre half we have who tries to progress the play and break through the first line of opposition defence to get us going attack wise.

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

He does indeed.

But this season so far we have went back to square 5 yard passing.

He nearly cost us twice the other night.

I just hope he/we find our form, we know whats coming with early qualifiers, malmo was the same.

It would be unnaccetable to go out here again at this stage already.