Colak

9 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

Surprised so many thought he was a poor signing at the start after only a couple of games. Been a great signing. A bargain too.

3 massive goals in Europe as well 

48 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Apparently we only bought him cause they games, despite the fact we had scouted him when he was at Rijeka, some people online don’t help themselves at all 

While I don't think they've covered themselves in glory at times, I think being critical of folk behind the scenes has just become a habit for some.

Just now, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Just read first 5 pages on this thread again :lol:

Probably best not too.

i didn’t know about him and decided to wait, but see tbh he could still end up poor at us, I’d rather wait till mid to end of season to judge.

i don’t get the bloodlust shite online.

nae better than itten, aye if we played Motherwell every week :lol:

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He’s exactly what we needed tbh.

Made this point last season that Alfie was too often influencing play 30/40 yards from goal and not in the box enough influencing play there.

Colak is brilliant from 25 yards out onwards. Some of the runs he makes are great. It’s helping us so much because we are getting further up the park quicker and allowing guys like Tillman and Lawrence to play in areas that we’ve normally had our striker dropping into.

We moaned that we needed a forward to stay central and take created chances. Folk then moaned because he wasn't doing what Alfie did, which often was to his detriment in being in the right position at the right time.

Colak is doing brilliantly where it matters and that's sticking the ball in the pokey.

Our biggest problem for the last few seasons is we didn't score enough. Čolak scores like its 2nd nature to him. He's taken some time to learn how we play, you've seen a massive improvement in his link up as he's been here longer. Thers nothing to say he wouldn't easily get 25 for the season as long as we keep creating chances.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He’s exactly what we needed tbh.

Made this point last season that Alfie was too often influencing play 30/40 yards from goal and not in the box enough influencing play there.

Colak is brilliant from 25 yards out onwards. Some of the runs he makes are great. It’s helping us so much because we are getting further up the park quicker and allowing guys like Tillman and Lawrence to play in areas that we’ve normally had our striker dropping into.

This. We've finally found a formula to play without Alfredo.