*****The Offical Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yes you can, Kent, his terrible pass started it all.

I know it was a bad pass but the decision is worse than any bad pass, we shouldn’t be fearful of giving the ball away and starting a counter attack for fear of a cheating bastard of a ref getting yet another big call wrong

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

You can’t blame any player of Rangers for Lundstram’s red card. The decision is up there with the worst I’ve seen. 

We’re reffed to a different standard in these high intensity away games and nobody will tell me different. We’re not able to commit cynical fouls or even go into tackles full blooded. Our card count in these games is a joke for the amount of fouls committed. 

An identical tackle from the Hibs player in the first half in a far more advanced position than Lundstram on Boyle is only deemed a yellow. 

As you said same challenge but different outcomes. 

It should absolutely be rescinded 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

As you said same challenge but different outcomes. 

It should absolutely be rescinded 

I don't think these arguments work tbh. They're not the same challenge. Small differences can mean the difference between seeing it as red and seeing it as yellow.

They'll fkn hammer hearts tomorrow and we'll be 2 points behind already, you can call him what you want, but fat ange has sussed out how to win in Scottish football, us? he's not figured that out yet, doesn't have to, our dour,defensive play will cost us countless points. 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I don't think these arguments work tbh. They're not the same challenge. Small differences can mean the difference between seeing it as red and seeing it as yellow.

Would you like to explain why they are not the same challenge? 

1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

They'll fkn hammer hearts tomorrow and we'll be 2 points behind already, you can call him what you want, but fat ange has sussed out how to win in Scottish football, us? he's not figured that out yet, doesn't have to, our dour,defensive play will cost us countless points. 

Even if they do win tomorrow there will still be 34 games to go.

2 points behind already :lol:

When did our support become such gimps? :lol:

I accept we were utter gash today but FFS.

18 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yes you can, Kent, his terrible pass started it all.

Yeah, Kent certainly made a cunt of it which led to Lundstram making a tackle. Especially when Borna I think had bust a gut to give him an option. Shouldn’t be a red but it’s still a needless yellow Kent has given him if it’s reffed correctly.

Need to cut this shit out as a team in general. Sands nearly got sent off against Union because of his own team mates.

2 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

No probs pal, you were probably saying that last season as well as we were spunking points to absolute garbage, handing the vermin a clear passage into the CL.

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Thought Matondo in the lead up to their first was a massive shitebag pulling out of a tackle on their player near the halfway line. 

I can’t remember much else about that goal because I was so focused on that :lol:

Yeah it was poor.

Bit of a disastrous day all round for him. Slipped over a few times too and nearly every time he got the ball his first touch took him away from any momentum of the attack.

Still not seeing anything this season to suggest we'll find the kind of away performances we need to win a league. We're very ordinary away from home most of the time. The new players haven't changed that yet. 

15 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

They scum are unbeaten in 35 league games, have won 29.

A couple of those draws they were contempt with at the end of last season.

Any dropped points for us is massive whether its August, December or May.

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

They're not. They're identical types of fouls, but not identical fouls.

Lundstram contacts the guys knee. Does this one involve knee contact? 

No. So not identical.

Both of them made no attempt whatsoever to play the ball, both had the sole intention of taking out their opponent.

Contact on the knee means fuck all.

Lundstram made minimal contact with the cunt, his tackle was never endangering his opponent.

They are both stonewall yellows all day long. In every single match, in every single league in world football. Except scotland :lol: