Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

3 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

Thought he was much better the 2nd half.  Still not great like he was, but much better. I would still put Colak in ahead of him though.

Not for me, got the goal thankfully an hopefully we see more of him in that sort of position and not 40 yards from goal, but thought he contributed nothing else.

6 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Not for me, got the goal thankfully an hopefully we see more of him in that sort of position and not 40 yards from goal, but thought he contributed nothing else.

He got it a few times from team mates as well.

Tav in the first half was shouting at him at one point when we conceded a corner. Think it was for not tracking back / working hard enough to close down on the Govan side touch line.

Would have preferred him to run to Tillman to thank him for laying his goal on a plate  (instead of the usual “me me me” chest thumping) and the pushing of the Hibs player around the halfway line was classic Morelos stupidity but there’s no doubt that nobody comes close to him at leading the line.

His link up play continues to improve too.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Would have preferred him to run to Tillman to thank him for laying his goal on a plate  (instead of the usual “me me me” chest thumping) and the pushing of the Hibs player around the halfway line was classic Morelos stupidity but there’s no doubt that nobody comes close to him at leading the line.

ffs

3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Didn't the Hibs player push him into the other Hibs player?

3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

“Run to Tillman” 😂😂😂

that’s hilarious 

4 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Would have preferred him to run to Tillman to thank him for laying his goal on a plate  (instead of the usual “me me me” chest thumping)  but there’s no doubt that nobody comes close to him at leading the line.

He did go to Tillman once the other players had cleared.

32 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Greater players than Morelos can’t wait to acknowledge a team mate who has laid a goal on a plate.

Hilarious? Aye, if you say so

:craphead:

Considering the abysmal form AM has had, can you blame him for doing what he did? Absolutely not, you can thank your team mates after you've celebrated. It's his thing. A lot of players have their own celebrations.

49 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Greater players than Morelos can’t wait to acknowledge a team mate who has laid a goal on a plate.

Hilarious? Aye, if you say so

:craphead:

Scores the winner and feels magic because of recent criticism and you prefer that he finds Tillman in the crowd of players and gives him a big kiss instead of his normal celebration?

Lol