*****Champions League Group Stage Draw*****

G.E.C.

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I spend money on a ST every year knowing my trips will be limited. If anyone can moan about what they see in relation to money spent it’s myself. 

How much effort do you make mate?

I go every week 👍every cup game as well. 

How is it you can moan exactly? If you don't waste a seat for 90% of the games you'd have more spare change.

I bet I know what games you make the effort to come over for..

11 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

A bit harsh on loyal fans that have already spent a fortune traveling to support the team, who could have been doing with payment flexibility or options to help them 'afford it' more easily over a period, rather than taking the hit all at once.

Is correct

Just now, King Jela said:

I go every week 👍every cup game as well. 

How is it you can moan exactly? If you don't waste a seat for 90% of the games you'd have more spare change.

I bet I know what games you make the effort to come over for..

Doing St Mirren in October, that what you mean? Sold @MisterC my seat for old firm last year. Until she got pregnant I was over often enough aswell.

You shouldn’t get so angry btw, I don’t mind putting the money in, its you that does apparently 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Doing St Mirren in October, that what you mean? Sold @MisterC my seat for old firm last year. Until she got pregnant I was over often enough aswell.

You shouldn’t get so angry btw, I don’t mind putting the money in, its you that does apparently 

Do you give your ticket away or seat sub it when you don’t use it?

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I meant you'd mostly make the effort for games against the scum. Which I'm betting is still the case despite selling it on once 😅

I'll pay the money as per. Like I said, I make the effort to go every week. 

It's folk that struggle that the club are ripping off I'm pissed off for. 

Obviously prices are down to the rising energy costs. The new pies we have take 3 minutes in the microwave compared to the old pies which were just sat under a radiator. Also costs more energy to play the champions League theme song compared to the Europa.

5 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

We don't need to accept reducing anything. The club should not be run on champions league money. As mentioned earlier, they've made the best part of £100m this year, between Europe and player sales, while the majority of the country are worried about living. A sensible ticket policy would make very little difference to that £100m.

Where are you getting the £100 million?  

1 minute ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Patterson, Aribo and Bassey sales are near £40m before add ons. Europa League run and Champions league can't be far off £30m each.

The champions league money is paid later in the season not now 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

The champions league money is paid later in the season not now 

it's still money that's accounted for. It could be significantly more if we finish second or third. The club have made more than enough money in the past 12 months to be sensible with ticket prices, particularly given everything going on just now.

Just now, Roy Hobbs said:

it's still money that's accounted for. It could be significantly more if we finish second or third. The club have made more than enough money in the past 12 months to be sensible with ticket prices, particularly given everything going on just now.

How much is sensible for a CL ticket Roy?