*****The Official Rangers v QOTS Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

6 hours ago, The No.9 said:

I was stuck in the middle of it last night had to actually ask them to move to get into my seat lol.

im all for them being behind the goal but I’d like to have the option to fucking move in that case I’m already stuck behind goal posts never mind a giant flag and a guy standing staring at me with a megaphone as well.

Whilst I'm all for generating an atmosphere, I wonder how much the UB actually see of games with those big flags. I mind being in the Main Stand a few years back near them and the guy with the loudspeaker continually had his back to the game.  Each to their own but I'd rather watch the football 

6 hours ago, johanvanhentze said:

Absolutely. FC Copenhagen have been finally succeeded in making the whole stand (around 10-12k fans) a singing section behind the goal, and its absolutely amazing. Rangers should look at that and support the groups who are working towards something similar. I get that it can be problematic in regards to season tickets, but FCK had the same problem.

I get the inconvenience for the existing ticket holders and that some will have had their seat for years and possibly  have an emotional tie to it with family and friends around them.

It may not compensate for everyone but as @The No.9 says should be being handled more coordinated by the club so folk who are sitting there can have the option to move if they want and perhaps sweetened by discount on season tickets / price match if they are moving to a more expensive seat as a way to compensate.

While they are at it the club also need to get the finger out on what we provide for wheelchair users. The current set up is shocking and it is a similar argument that while I feel sorry for anyone that is affected by a move the club needs to be finding solutions and ways to facilitate improvements to the stadium facilities and continually looking at how to provide the best atmosphere and not just saying “we would love to but we don’t want to upset people by moving them”.  Have conversations with this affected and see what they can do to compensate the inconvenience!

3 hours ago, Madina said:

Whilst I'm all for generating an atmosphere, I wonder how much the UB actually see of games with those big flags. I mind being in the Main Stand a few years back near them and the guy with the loudspeaker continually had his back to the game.  Each to their own but I'd rather watch the football 

Totally agree mate I’m all for singing songs and all the rest but I’m there for the football first and foremost 

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Nonsense.  He's simply not good enough.

Never said he wasn’t but he wasn’t pish last night.  He wasn’t great but he wasn’t pish.  A shocking back pass for their goal that was it