*****The Official Rangers v QOTS Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

6 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

What a nonsense that Goldson will have to play this game cos Helander Davies and Souttar are injured. We probably need another one in if this carries on.

What is the situation with those 3 anyway?

Spot on. No way Goldson should be needed in this game but he’ll probably play.

Every player can get injured but we should at least be given an idea as to what’s going on with these 3. Problem is even when they do start training again it’ll be the usual weeks until they are ready. 

No idea about Davies but Soutter and Helander will be out more than they play 

4 hours ago, Swagger said:

TBF, given his appearance record with us, I think it would be likely that Goldson will want to play, he seems to take it as a personal insult if he misses so much as a minute of first team game time.

4 hours ago, Swagger said:

Every player can get injured but we should at least be given an idea as to what’s going on with these 3. Problem is even when they do start training again it’ll be the usual weeks until they are ready.

No idea about Davies but Soutter and Helander will be out more than they play 

Some teams only have three centre backs in their squad. Our fucking treatment room has that.

I’m sure everything is being done with these players (and Roofe, Hagi too) but the length of time we’re effectively half a team down is concerning and there’s no excuse for the lack of regular updates from the club on their progress.

Goldson clearly enjoys playing every game he can but you only need a scum-supporting Neanderthal (like the arsehole who crocked Lowry) in a QOS shirt and we’re looking at King and Sands vs the scum.

How many centre backs do we need if they’re injured three at a time? 😳 

23 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Some teams only have three centre backs in their squad. Our fucking treatment room has that.

I’m sure everything is being done with these players (and Roofe, Hagi too) but the length of time we’re effectively half a team down is concerning and there’s no excuse for the lack of regular updates from the club on their progress.

Goldson clearly enjoys playing every game he can but you only need a scum-supporting Neanderthal (like the arsehole who crocked Lowry) in a QOS shirt and we’re looking at King and Sands vs the scum.

Goldson and Tavernier cannot be risked. I know they can pick up injuries in training but it’s not worth it given our schedule.

In saying that as I said above might be a struggle finding another centre back.

But Sands and King should be fine

27 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Ben Davies said yesterday he hopes to be back in squad next week. He trained last week 

40 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

It’s the same for any of the three now  Sands, Goldson and King - anything happens them or a suspension and we are right in the shit. Looks like he doesn’t trust Katic so it really is bare bones stuff this early in the season. 
Sands and King maybe have decent futures but I wouldn’t fancy the two of them next Sat - both small centre half’s too. 
Just find it ridiculous that we hear fuck all from the club on the other 3. 
Whether he wants to play every game or not Goldson shouldn’t have to be involved midweek but will be 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

It’s the same for any of the three now  Sands, Goldson and King - anything happens them or a suspension and we are right in the shit. Looks like he doesn’t trust Katic so it really is bare bones stuff this early in the season. 
Sands and King maybe have decent futures but I wouldn’t fancy the two of them next Sat - both small centre half’s too. 
Just find it ridiculous that we hear fuck all from the club on the other 3. 
Whether he wants to play every game or not Goldson shouldn’t have to be involved midweek but will be 

Had forgotten all about Katic.

If he’s been training, he should be good enough to play QOS?

With three centre backs injured and a scum game three days later, it is insane to play Goldson, your defensive leader, when you have an adequate deputy on the payroll.

Sands is doing well (according to Malky Mackay :lol:) but he’s not even a recognised CB so we’re already papering over the cracks as it is.