*****The Official Rangers v QOTS Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

Fair enough. Just with us hopefully resting Colak tonight and no Alfie I thought even a spot on the bench 

Don't get me wrong, there is a chance he could be on the bench as the succession planning for youth should mean seamless transition from youth to first team but you would think he would be training with the 1st team before getting a game like Ure, Devine etc has.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Don't get me wrong, there is a chance he could be on the bench as the succession planning for youth should mean seamless transition from youth to first team but you would think he would be training with the 1st team before getting a game like Ure, Devine etc has.

Aye you could be right. Shame for Lowry being out as it would have been another good chance for him to impress again

Hopefully reports are right and we get to see some of the youth tonight, even better if some can put in performances that get them closer to being more heavily involved in first team.

My only concern would be if we go for heavy rotation and play Ure (or one of the other young strikers) it might be a lot of pressure for them to be leading the line with a makeshift team around them.

If that is the plan I think they should have been given a runout when we were comfortable at the weekend instead of bringing on Davis for Colak.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Limited in options. Obviously the manager will trust him enough.

Wouldn’t have Colak near it. Has to be Sakala really I think.

McGregor

Devine King Davies (or Katic) Ridvan

Davis Jack 

Wright Arfield Matondo

Sakala

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Wouldn’t have Colak near it. Has to be Sakala really I think.

McGregor

Devine King Davies (or Katic) Ridvan

Davis Jack 

Wright Arfield Matondo

Sakala

Think Wright as a prominent 1st team member won't be starting. Probably put Sakala back their and Ure up top. Don't think Davies will be thrown in after 1 training day. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Think Wright as a prominent 1st team member won't be starting. Probably put Sakala back their and Ure up top. Don't think Davies will be thrown in after 1 training day. 

I think if you’re not starting at the weekend (hopefully he isn’t) then no issue with putting them in.

QoS are many levels below us, but can’t just have wee boys out there. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

I think if you’re not starting at the weekend (hopefully he isn’t) then no issue with putting them in.

QoS are many levels below us, but can’t just have wee boys out there. 

I think Gio starts Wright against them. We could put our B team out tonight and they would win.