King

Ridvan

Jack

Arfield

Tillman

Matondo

Colak

Sakala

Probably see Devine, McCann and Lovelace getting some game time too.

No chance we risk Colak.

Id rest both Goldson and Tav but think one may start, most likely Goldson.

Neither should be needed at home to a third tier side. 

7 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Aw I thought I had missed something where he had done some bad interview or besmirched our good name or something. Aye he is a bit shite but play him if only to attract some interest.

We must freeze out, it is the only sensible option 

9 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Aw I thought I had missed something where he had done some bad interview or besmirched our good name or something. Aye he is a bit shite but play him if only to attract some interest.

Need him to play less to attract attention. Anyone watching him will wonder how a guy who’s clearly not a professional footballer managed to get signed as one. 

3 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Need him to play less to attract attention. Anyone watching him will wonder how a guy who’s clearly not a professional footballer managed to get signed as one. 

He came on the other night and his only input was to receive the ball on the wing and run right into the first player he seen. 

When he leaves my main memory of him is going to be him coming on in a European final and being subbed off again before the penalties. He was our only forward at the time and instead of play him we started playing Aribo out of position 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

He came on the other night and his only input was to receive the ball on the wing and run right into the first player he seen. 

When he leaves my main memory of him is going to be him coming on in a European final and being subbed off again before the penalties. He was our only forward at the time and instead of play him we started playing Aribo out of position 

:lol: He is absolutely shite. Genuinely bizarre signing. 

1 minute ago, SPWF said:

:lol: He is absolutely shite. Genuinely bizarre signing. 

The hilarious thing is I can remember an interview he did when he signed and he said there were EPL clubs after him too but we were the correct stepping stone for him atm :lol:

39 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Bizzare signing how?

He scored 16 goals, had 5 assists for a middle table side in what many class as a superior league.

It was also a free transfer, it was exactly the type of signing we should be looking at.

He's also nowhere near as bad as you and others suggest.

Bizarre in that a blind man can see he’s a terrible footballer who doesn’t have the technical skills or tactical nous to play in our system. 

12 hours ago, SPWF said:

Bizarre in that a blind man can see he’s a terrible footballer who doesn’t have the technical skills or tactical nous to play in our system. 

One asset he has is his pace, infuriating when he comes on to see a game out and doesn’t make runs in behind.  Always comes short which is absolutely no use whatsoever 

15 hours ago, donegal_ger said:

Think 3 or 4 that played yesterday will start against QOTS 

McGregor

Tav

Goldson

King

Ridvan

Jack

Arfield

Tillman

Matondo

Colak

Sakala

Probably see Devine, McCann and Lovelace getting some game time too.

I’d be pretty annoyed if Colak or Tillman play in this and pick up an injury before the weekend. Not need for them to be involved.