Katic

RFC55

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Don’t know about Balogun but the Katic haters have been out like the queues to see the Queen’s coffin.

He’s seemingly getting worse as each day passes while the treatment room centre-back card school rolls on and on.

As for the last two games, I would say that Katic was less comfortable on the ball and the fannying about the back is clearly not his milieu.

He’s more likely to get the ball to fuck when inside his own box with two forwards closing him down rather than play risky passes or get caught.

Gio obviously would rather we passed ourselves into a coma and, if we lose the ball twenty yards out, that’s too bad.

There’s a time for that and there’s a time to boot it to fuck.

Please feel free to deposit as many likes as you wish for the use of the word milieu.

I'd bet that it's mostly people that called him poor when he played are calling him poor now. It's not like loads of folk weren't saying he was rubbish back then.

11 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

It's called sarcasm pal. The fawning over the two of them has been tragic.

Nobody is fawning.

Two experienced CBs sent packing while the rest (apart from Goldson and an 18 year old) are dropping like the Omaha beach scene at the start of Saving Private Ryan is fucking idiotic.

I appreciate that Davies, in particular, has had personal issues to cope with and Souttar has had a family bereavement but we have no idea if their absences now are still due to these issues or injury.

If it is the latter, then when will they be back? What’s the specific problem? What treatment are they getting?

As for Helander, beginning to wonder if a seance and a medium might be the best way to find out what the fuck is happening with him.

9 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Nobody is fawning.

Two experienced CBs sent packing while the rest (apart from Goldson and an 18 year old) are dropping like the Omaha beach scene at the start of Saving Private Ryan is fucking idiotic.

I appreciate that Davies, in particular, has had personal issues to cope with and Souttar has had a family bereavement but we have no idea if their absences now are still due to these issues or injury.

If it is the latter, then when will they be back? What’s the specific problem? What treatment are they getting?

As for Helander, beginning to wonder if a seance and a medium might be the best way to find out what the fuck is happening with him.

Seems like some are to me on here and other social media platforms.

I've still got high hopes for Davies, think he will turn out to be a good signing for 4 million. Souttar is a good player but will need to wait and see how he does at us once he is back in contention, don't think he is a starter though.

Helander is a frustrating one. Seems like he always picks up injuries, he's in the same boat as Roofe.

13 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Nobody is fawning.

Bizarre we’ve got one fit senior Cb and no one fan media or mainstream asks the question about the rest of them. 

17 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No we didnt

We let him go because we signed two new centre halves, still have helander, progressing King, and sands can fill in in an emergency, 

Helander souttar and Davies all out till God knows when . He would have known this before Katic left .

Sands is too slow . I'd play King in his place .

9 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Davies is back 

Helander also had his boots on in the photo of the minute's silence the other day - Roofe standing next to him wearing trainers which indicated to me Helander's back in contact training but Roofe is still on non-contact / cardio

41 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Helander also had his boots on in the photo of the minute's silence the other day - Roofe standing next to him wearing trainers which indicated to me Helander's back in contact training but Roofe is still on non-contact / cardio

Probably slippers that look like trainers/boots from the club shop

:lol:

PS: Tripped on the way out of the shop, out for another six months.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Thought roofe had put on instagram last week or so a pic of him in boots

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Mind that time he used to play with us? 

Mind that time we needed someone who could clear a baw?

Mind that time we needed someone who could shoot??? 

:thumbsup:

Releasing him and Balogun and deciding to sign permanently injured players instead, somehow wasn't a masterstroke of genius.

Who'd have thought?!

Wasn't really given an opportunity under Gio and for me was allowed to leave to soon. One of the few foreigners who bought into the club and our traditions. But best of luck to him hope he goes onto play at a decent level and perhaps get back into the international frame.

15 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Wasn't really given an opportunity under Gio and for me was allowed to leave to soon. One of the few foreigners who bought into the club and our traditions. But best of luck to him hope he goes onto play at a decent level and perhaps get back into the international frame.

Wasn’t given the chance to be given the chance under Gio.

Sent on loan to get back up to speed after his rehabilitation, then straight out the door to make way for Souttar with his injury record, and to spend a good chunk of our limited budget Davies who can’t play two games in a row.

Our recruitment is abysmal.

Really hope Gio has had a say in the players in and out, or it’s going to be the exact same shit when he goes and someone new comes in.