Katic

RFC55

12 hours ago, NitshillBear said:

It takes a particular kind of cunt to post "miles off being good enough" rather than "good luck" when a guy who clearly loved our club moves on. 

Hope the big man makes it.

I’ll be honest, I couldn’t give a fuck less how his career goes now he’s no longer a Rangers player. Only thing I’m interested in is whether he was up to scratch for us. 

10 hours ago, STRUTH82 said:

Im genuinely still not sure how he was never seen as an option for Gio, absolutely gutted for him and wish him nothing but the best.

Ffs man :lol:

he wasn’t good enough for two managers, he just isn’t good enough it’s why he’s away 

33 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Ffs man :lol:

he wasn’t good enough for two managers, he just isn’t good enough it’s why he’s away 

I dno't get why folk don't understand he was signed as a young player with potential who, for various reasons, didn't live up to the potential. It's not as if there were a host of clubs desperate to take him off our hands either.

11 hours ago, northern bear said:

I genuinely rated him. Thought he was harshly treated and easy to drop before his injury. He had the occasional mistake in him but no worse than than anyone else. Since his injury he's had no chance.

Was gerrards blame guy.

When infact it was his senior pro goldson fucking up. Wont even mention joe fkn kiernan worrall.