The other mob

MisterC

14 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Well done 100 Staunch points for you.

Did you totally disregard everything else I wrote about the fat mess? Or where you quick of the Mark to reply before anyone else did for a few likes. 

You fucked it mate.

Not quite as bad as the guy with the 1994 orange and blue top who called himself a 'H**', but fucked it all the same. 

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You fucked it mate.

Not quite as bad as the guy with the 1994 orange and blue top who called himself a 'H**', but fucked it all the same. 

Nah I never fucked it atawl man. He did look fairly normal to me from the usual look of Celtic managers but looking normal to me doesn't mean normal for most people :lol:

I see the aussie cunt has said in his press conference as of right now nobody is leaving and nobody is coming in. Didn't seem to pleased tbh I wonder if cracks are starting to appear behind the scenes. It was reported they have accepted a bid for the Giakoumakis strange thing to put out if nothing is happening 

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I see the aussie cunt has said in his press conference as of right now nobody is leaving and nobody is coming in. Didn't seem to pleased tbh I wonder if cracks are starting to appear behind the scenes. It was reported they have accepted a bid for the Giakoumakis strange thing to put out if nothing is happening 

He is clearly lying. So much for the promise of not lying to the Celtic fans. The board clearly have him on strings now more than ever :lol: I think Giakoumamis would be a big miss for them personally hope he does go. And the fee he is going for also is fucking amazing :lol: Tim's where shouting £15m + on Clyde 1 when he was starting when Kyogo was injured.

3 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

He is clearly lying. So much for the promise of not lying to the celtic fans. The board clearly have him on strings now more than ever :lol: I think Giakoumamis would be a big miss for them personally hope he does go. And the fee he is going for also is fucking amazing :lol: Tim's where shouting £15m + on Clyde 1 when he was starting when Kyogo was injured.

yeah but these are the same people who where saying his shots are that hard that the keepers where leaving training with their fingers in bandages

:lol:

3 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

He is clearly lying. So much for the promise of not lying to the celtic fans. The board clearly have him on strings now more than ever :lol: I think Giakoumamis would be a big miss for them personally hope he does go. And the fee he is going for also is fucking amazing :lol: Tim's where shouting £15m + on Clyde 1 when he was starting when Kyogo was injured.

That Giakou cunt is their best goal scorer so if he goes then they'll find it hard to replace him.

42 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Fuck me mate you would never in a million years think he was an ex Rangers captain.

If you where neutral and listened to that show you would think he was a celtic fan.

I honestly can't believe how he acts at times, he's playing in the legends match soon and deserves to get pelters, he won't though.