The other mob

MisterC

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

How big is the disallowed goal now? Cheating cunts.

Didn't see any of it. 9 minutes of injury time? 

Only 7 announced I believe. Think that result should guarantee the first game after split will be against them.

On 20/04/2023 at 15:17, The true baller said:

We’ll see this weekend if Jota Hatate and Carter Vickers are out against Motherwell, i imagine if they are then they won’t play against us. Which would be pretty good.

I just checked and Jota and Hatate weren’t in the squad today. Hopefully they two cunts are out next week as that would be a massive blow for them. 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Mhanky mob being investigated for throwing a bag of shite at the Mwell fans when they were celebrating the equaliser. 

Wonder if it was the lidl bag man again. Who goes to the game with a bag of shit...?? :ang:

Fucking low life scum. 

You’ve not been taken in by that fake tweet have you? 😅

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Mhanky mob being investigated for throwing a bag of shite at the Mwell fans when they were celebrating the equaliser. 

Wonder if it was the lidl bag man again. Who goes to the game with a bag of shit...?? :ang:

Fucking low life scum. 

Probably comes with the Season ticket

2 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Only 7 announced I believe. Think that result should guarantee the first game after split will be against them.

Surely they’d move the old firm game to the second last game of season just to be safe?  If it’s the first game after the split then scum can win the league and I’m sure the SPFL and police try to avoid these scenarios.

10 minutes ago, Bydo said:

You’ve not been taken in by that fake tweet have you? 😅

Is it fake...? My brother sent me it as I don't do twitter. :lol: and then I posted the fake tweet on here...too many early shifts and getting up at 3am catching up with me I suppose :confused:

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Is it fake...? My brother sent me it as I don't do twitter. :lol: and then I posted the fake tweet on here...too many early shifts and getting up at 3am catching up with me I suppose :confused:

Aye, you’ve been done fella. Happens to us all!