The other mob

MisterC

1 minute ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Just posted that in the random chat thread, an absolute deviant.

It starts off like just a regular rant then in one paragraph goes down some bizarre tangent about tossing salads and prisoners calling each other “daddy”

wtf :lol:

40 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Do one better than that, since Gerrard signed (2018-now) they've actually lost more league games than us, if you can believe that. 

If you exclude the year we won the league we've lost the same or more in 4 of the last 5 seasons.

Regardless, in this league draws are effectively losses, so how many you lose means nothing on it's own.

44 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I think he will prove himself tbh. He’s also got the advantage of building his own team.

That's fair enough, but I don't have anything to go on so far that makes me think he's the right man to win the league next season. 

I can't imagine I'll be the only one on that boat. 

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

That's fair enough, but I don't have anything to go on so far that makes me think he's the right man to win the league next season. 

I can't imagine I'll be the only one on that boat. 

He's got the highest win % of any Rangers or celtic manager in each teams entire history.

I would think that is something to go on.

13 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I read it and thought at first it was from a mad fenian blog.

disturbing as fuck :lol:

He’s just called someone a wank for saying if this was roles reversed and on Kerrydale we would be making a mockery of them :lol:

can tell he typed that thinking it was thought provoking and hilarious :lol:

Just now, cr3_bear said:

He’s just called someone a wank for saying if this was roles reversed and on Kerrydale we would be making a mockery of them :lol:

can tell he typed that thinking it was thought provoking and hilarious :lol:

Will be deleted shortly.

3 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

He's got the highest win % of any Rangers or celtic manager in each teams entire history.

I would think that is something to go on.

When the league was over and the pressure was off a squad of bottlers. 

Whoopty doo! 

48 minutes ago, 285miles said:

What are the chances of one or more of Kyogo, Hatate and McGregor being bought  by Spurs ?

Better that they stay  tbh as sales would make them good levels  of cash

None of them would even make the Spurs bench.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

When the league was over and the pressure was off a squad of bottlers. 

Whoopty doo! 

I think the couple of players Beale brought in improved us dramatically. I agree there does seem to be a loser mentality but hopefully the likes of Kent and Morelos will be replaced by stronger characters.

2 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I think the couple of players Beale brought in improved us dramatically. I agree there does seem to be a loser mentality but hopefully the likes of Kent and Morelos will be replaced by stronger characters.

They did there's no doubt about that I just hope he can do the same with the current signings and win the league.It's going to be tough for Beale as although Rodgers is an absolute fanny he's a decent enough manager with a lot of experience.

On 13/06/2023 at 15:51, .Williamson. said:

Don’t care about Rodgers coming back at all. He’s a decent manager but he won’t have it as easy as he had it the first time. First time he was here we had Warburton, Pedro and Murty ffs :lol: 

We had started to compete with them on the field again when he fucked off and Beale was part of that 

Still how I feel

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

They did there's no doubt about that I just hope he can do the same with the current signings and win the league.It's going to be tough for Beale as although Rodgers is an absolute fanny he's a decent enough manager with a lot of experience.

They are overwhelming favourites. We are going through a huge rebuild. Expecting to win the league from where we are is a bit far fetched to some. It would be a huge shock if we did let's face it given the past 2 seasons 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

They are overwhelming favourites. We are going through a huge rebuild. Expecting to win the league from where we are is a bit far fetched to some. It would be a huge shock if we did let's face it given the past 2 seasons 

This kind of pessimism annoys me. Not a ball has been kicked and you are writing us off. 

Check the bookies. They are far from overwhelming favs.

5 minutes ago, Ladytonbear said:

Disturbing- was I the only one who had to Google a tossed salad? 

No, I hadn't heard this expression either.  Big Mark seems to know his stuff.  

I noticed also for one so obsessed with correct grammar, he uses "their" instead of "there",  "their is no mistaking who's the boss".   Very odd man.

At the end of the day - he's being paraded as the amazing manager that's going to come and save the day and get them winning everything again.

The reality is though, is that their hardcore supporters already don't fucking want him, and the biggest thing - he's a fucking fraud.

Beale will end Brenda, and the guy will find himself struggling for a job in football.

11 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

This kind of pessimism annoys me. Not a ball has been kicked and you are writing us off. 

Check the bookies. They are far from overwhelming favs.

I'm not writing anyone off I'm merely pointing out what the overall expectation is outwith our support. 

Expecting us to walk to a title when building a new team and them on the back of a treble is a bit much. 

Beale will need every new signing to come off and hit the ground running.