The other mob

MisterC

53 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I just heard this on Clyde news in the car and they said ex Rangers player. No mention of celtic. Feel like I’ve been saying this for over 10 years now but we really need to ban Radio Clyde from Ibrox and remove any collaboration between ourselves and that rancid radio station.

The article I heard on Clyde News at midday introduced it as cellic youth player then in the summary be mentions ex Rangers youth.  

Any opportunity taken as per by Clyde. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I think this is actually a thing btw. Just thought about the ones I know from work and the majority of them wear glasses :lol:

Don’t know about over your way but many over here also have that pishy lisp too 😁

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Horrible scum bastard

Dickson got behind the wheel after consuming a number beers and cocktails with a friend.

The midfielder later raced down a road where Aidan was crossing and dragged him along the ground.

The ex-Rangers youth then fled the scene and abandoned his rented Mercedes car close to his home.

Was at celtic at the time too. Funny if it wasn’t serious.

Wee fucking rat bastard. 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

What’s the sentences for it? 

Life though that is rarely used. They should be tougher though as I have added. The vulnerable victim, his actions ie drinking and running off, previous driving conviction, these things do not help. If he is not under 25 he is looking at serious time.

Just now, MurrayWilson said:

Poor show that. What he did is basically mansaughter and he should get the upper end of the scale for that. Admitting it or not should make no difference. 

Even people done with shooting someone and admitting it can get a few year off for a guilty or early plea 

42 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

He played for us and them and that's been mentioned pretty much everywhere, not really impostant in the context of the story

Yeah, is the reporting really of any relevance when a young boy was mown down by a drunk driver and left to die?

Come on to fuck...