The other mob

MisterC

38 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Pretty sure it was Bristol Airport that he got taken off at.

If he had been taken off at Bristol he would have received a full and grovelling apology from the Police for putting an Officers face in front of his fist and would have been offered very generous financial compensation for the trauma he endured for being arrested for assaulting a Police Officer whilst clearly being a full blown Sellick supporter and as such, being a member of a protected species in Scotland who can do no wrong in the face of the law. 

Despite the alleged offence being perpetrated in England, Humza Useless would have  accused the despicable English of perpetrating a hate crime under Scottish Law carried out in a country where Scottish Law has no jurisdiction, but never the less demanding an immediate end to the Union to protect innocent Scots from persecution from the perfidious English.

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mind these mad peados used to be named The Celtic football and athletic club, changed in 94 when they went bust and wee squint eye formed a new company called pacific shelf and moved the club assets over then renamed them the celtic football club. New club badge and all. I’m sure the old club The celtic football and athletic club still exists as a shell company. 

Maybe cunts in glass house’s shouldn’t throw stones 

Mind their badge that had the greeting wean on it? Makes sense these days mind you.

Actually I just tried to find if that was real, a don't think it was 😂 I remember seeing it on highlights when I was wee. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

No I just say I do and I can read judgements like Lord Nimmo Smith's, fuck doing anything nice for those cunts.

Being in a position to correct them you should, more people that know the truth the better