*****The Official Liverpool v Rangers Thread*****

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yes. It's a fucking hole. Everything about Liverpool and scousers is fucking insufferable. Whether it's the way you speak with that fucking awful accent, la, or the way scousers seem to insist upon entire fucking families wearing their Liverpool tracksuit out at every opportunity. Everything's everybody else's fault...so much so you guys like to pretend you're your own wee country. Maybe explains why you cunts never venture further afield that Pontins at Southport on your summer holidays mind you.

Oh baby do you know what it's worth

John Lundstram is the best on earth

The silky scouser, he's just what we need..

16 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I needed new trainers and saw them online in JD for a tenner less than where I was heading. Thought fuck it tenners a tenner and wandered down, took them to the till, all sorted. Got asked if I needed a bag. Thought, well, aye coz otherwise I’m carrying a box and that’s daft.

Completely escaped me what bags they gave out and I’ve never felt more of a riddy as a near 30 year old man walking out onto Argyle Street with one of those string JD bags in my hand like I was off to PE :lol: 

Only thing missing was Shockwave wet look gel

2-2 tonight

There's a guy in my work who carries his packed lunch in an Iceland carrier bag. Tragic cunt! 

Wonder if he thinks it keeps his food cold because of the name. Tempted to ask him but he is obviously a mentalist and might stab me.

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Why would I waste my time talking to an Everton fan about this game? You and your tinpot club have nothing to do with it :lol:

Correct. You tell me why. I was helping a lad who was looking for somewhere to drink during the game. God alone knows what that had to do you?

Can see it being a long evening where they show their quality or a tight game if their not fully at it. For me you can’t really look at their poor start still got a ridiculous amount of quality. But this is why we wanted in the Champions League to test ourselves against the best sides out there. 

1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

McGregor

Tav Davies Goldson Barisic 

Lundstram 

Jack         Davies 

Arfield                Kent       

Morelos 

Davies has his work cut out for him 

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yes. It's a fucking hole. Everything about Liverpool and scousers is fucking insufferable. Whether it's the way you speak with that fucking awful accent, la, or the way scousers seem to insist upon entire fucking families wearing their Liverpool tracksuit out at every opportunity. Everything's everybody else's fault...so much so you guys like to pretend you're your own wee country. Maybe explains why you cunts never venture further afield that Pontins at Southport on your summer holidays mind you.

Grow up lad...

6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

There's a guy in my work who carries his packed lunch in an Iceland carrier bag. Tragic cunt! 

Wonder if he thinks it keeps his food cold because of the name. Tempted to ask him but he is obviously a mentalist and might stab me.

Ricky Ross likes this.

8 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

This has buckled me, so harsh :lol: :lol: 

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Why you not sleeping after being out all night hacking catalytic converters off working people's cars?

Must be shattered.

Dear God! Who do you support lad? Talk about the football...

3 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

My Spidey senses tingling thinking Kent is going to play a blinder against these lot, really fancy him to score tonight 

I put a wee wager on him scoring first and us. winning. Worth a wee punt at 280-1.