Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

24 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Did we no recently bring in that guy Park to be our chief scout or something, or am I getting that wrong.

Think he was previously at celtic and signed a good few of the players they made really good money off.

Would like to think maybe his influence could see our targets improve.

Start of the season so let’s hope he can find us a few starting in Jan.

1 hour ago, Johnnyem said:

Beales immediate aim will be to stop the rot and steady the ship. He will have to instil confidence in the players, improve their attitude and get them playing to a higher tempo. His aim must be to win both cups that are available and to reduce that gap if possible, but that would also mean a major implosion from them, which is highly unlikely. A good transfer window now and in the Summer will stand us in good stead for next season's title challenge, and it's then MB has to establish himself. He has confidence in his own abilities, he is driven, and hopefully these qualities will also manifest itself into the playing staff. As I said before, getting the right manager is a calculated gamble, we've rolled the dice now we must be patient and see where they land

I think an immediate thing for the players is the sessions he puts on, I can't remember where but he was getting praise for making training sessions engaging and fun, think that will get a good immediate reaction from the players.

3 minutes ago, DarnleyLoyal said:

I think an immediate thing for the players is the sessions he puts on, I can't remember where but he was getting praise for making training sessions engaging and fun, think that will get a good immediate reaction from the players.

Beale needs to decide who has a future with him and play them and fuck the others.

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

How many games does he have before the transfer window opens?

Wilson better get his arse in gear and get a a CB in. 

Wilson has probably asked Beale to see what big Leon thinks about returning…