Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

FWIW the Hamilton boy was spot on.

You've gave your opinions on Gerrard and Beale, you're entitled to do so, as we all are on this forum.

Just as I'm entitled to quote you and call you out for the utter shite that you are talking, nothing but doom and gloom from you.

Always makes me laugh this. People are doom and gloom for a reason. We are in some nick on and off the park. Not like things are brilliant and we’re moaning just for the sake of it. Bet you were one of the weirdos clapping the players off when they drew with Livingston. :lol:

22 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We have some amount of itk posters on here this last week :lol:

100% this, 100% that 

I can 100% confirm he is in Ibrox and travelled to Auchenhowie for pictures of him holding the scarf on the marble stair case. 100% can confirm this.

Really reliable sources.

Alfie Shhhh told me after his nice ice cube drink

3 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Yeah that helps, but your patter is pish. Did someone upset your wee friends?

I have no clue who you are, I'm guessing a wee worm who appeared as we were going through bad results and replacing our manager. 

Seen your type come and go, will await the imminent banning and new account in the near future.

Just now, The Godfather said:

I have no clue who you are, I'm guessing a wee worm who appeared as we were going through bad results and replacing our manager. 

Seen your type come and go, will await the imminent banning and new account in the near future.

He wanks off rats.

5 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Surely we can afford better than Porteous though.

Not a chance Porteous comes to us if he has anything between his ears, he will know the fans would never take to him. Far too much history there. He’s probably better off out of scotland completely in the English championship or something