*****Official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

.Williamson.

19 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Kent will come back in but as bad as he’s been he’s still a better option than Matondo and Sakala. Really wanted Sakala to turn it around but he was abysmal against a shite Dundee side. Kent, Colak and Wright with Tillman behind. 

Yeh. I really want Sakala to do well. He has so much pace. But he really does have shockingly bad technical skills. Wright looks like he could be ok. But doesn’t really know what he’s supposed to be doing half the time. And Matondo hasn’t really shown anything. The reality is they’re probably all Aberdeen/Hearts/Hibs quality players. So as rotten as Kent has been. He’ll start

6 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

People's continued support for him is the only thing that's embarrassing. Well past his sell by date. 

Doesn’t change the fact you’ve dismissed his career as him having the heart of a mouse, which is clearly shite 👍

18 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Doesn’t change the fact you’ve dismissed his career as him having the heart of a mouse, which is clearly shite 👍

Well sorry but I have never seen a player there who doesn't consistently shite out of 50/50 challenges and disappears from games when the going gets tough. 

He has had an OK career with some great performances in there but he isnt a world beater like some on here make him out to be. 

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Well sorry but I have never seen a player there who doesn't consistently shite out of 50/50 challenges and disappears from games when the going gets tough. 

He has had an OK career with some great performances in there but he isnt a world beater like some on here make him out to be. 

😂

7 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

You can laugh all you want it’s true. 

I fully agree that he should see limited playing time, indeed ideally his contract wouldn’t have been renewed, but we’re down Lawrence, Jack, Kamara and Lowry so options are limited.

Separate to that your summary of his career is indeed laughable.

1 hour ago, BigBearButt said:

Fuck sake

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

McGregor 

Tav King Davies Barasic 

Lundstram Arfield Tillman 

Wright Colak Kent

He'll go with this.

Wish he would just try morelos and Colak up top. 

Did you see how shite he was midweek? Be better having Roofe and Colak. 

17 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

You're having an absolute nightmare 

why for expressing my opinion? 

Shock horror fans have differing opinions of a player. I couldnt give a shit if my opinion isnt the popular one. This is forum to express opinions not a popularity contest