*****Official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

.Williamson.

41 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Players look cunted, most of them look to have lost pace and energy. 

The whole things a shambles and I dead to think what he works on during the week because its certainly not fitness or tactics.

The same players who looked so bad against Livingston and St Mirren were playing less than a year ago against if not the elite of Europe at least the elite of the second level in Europe.

This manager and his coaching team have destroyed all the factors that made us a team to be feared in Europe. Our team spirit, our hunger, our fitness, our playing to our strengths have all been lost under this imposter.

Bringing in a new manger will not solve all our problems but the right manager will get the best out of the players we have not the worst which is what we are getting right now.

We need a change.

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The same players who looked so bad against Livingston and St Mirren were playing less than a year ago against if not the elite of Europe at least the elite of the second level in Europe.

This manager and his coaching team have destroyed all the factors that made us a team to be feared in Europe. Our team spirit, our hunger, our fitness, our playing to our strengths have all been lost under this imposter.

Bringing in a new manger will not solve all our problems but the right manager will get the best out of the players we have not the worst which is what we are getting right now.

We need a change.

The most puzzling thing is we beat all those teams with not only mostly the same players but the same management. I’d love to know how it all went tits up

7 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

The most puzzling thing is we beat all those teams with not only mostly the same players but the same management. I’d love to know how it all went tits up

Aye in Europe - this seasons league campaign is starting to mirror last - injury time goals conceded, dropping silly points at home a doing at celtic Park.

The same players that blew the league last season are blowing the league this season 

4 hours ago, Scott-RFC said:

Sorry I was just grouping you with the 1 IQ mob , not the Gerrard backers specifically 

Aw naw... "green-listed" after a mere 16 years and 28 THOUSAND posts on the forum. 

@GabrielTomato what was the offense that merited a ban on the founding member of Rangers Media? 

5 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Aw naw... "green-listed" after a mere 16 years and 28 THOUSAND posts on the forum. 

@GabrielTomato what was the offense that merited a ban on the founding member of Rangers Media? 

Cunt must have been on dial-up internet at the time... 

"Haw maw, get aff the phone I need to rant about William Stanger".

Yes it wasn't a great performance but to pile it all on Gio and resort to some of the abuse I've seen on here tonight is grossly unfair. The players have to take their fair share of responsibilty for under-performing whilst  the loss of Goldson to injury cannot be under-stated. Never mind the host of other injuries to first team squad members having a huge effect (some will no doubt blame Gio for the injuries as well). There are a whole stack of factors that go into poor performances but to just blame it all on Gio seems to be - for some - the easiest option.

11 hours ago, MVRanger said:

Yes it wasn't a great performance but to pile it all on Gio and resort to some of the abuse I've seen on here tonight is grossly unfair. The players have to take their fair share of responsibilty for under-performing whilst  the loss of Goldson to injury cannot be under-stated. Never mind the host of other injuries to first team squad members having a huge effect (some will no doubt blame Gio for the injuries as well). There are a whole stack of factors that go into poor performances but to just blame it all on Gio seems to be - for some - the easiest option.

Gie us peace, it's not a one off, it's continuous poor performances and it's down to the manager's ineptitude, He picks these under-performers and it is his job to motivate them on any given match day, a task he can obviously not satisfactorily do. Injuries are part and parcel of the game and it is his duty to make sure we have a squad that can handle those circumstances, he has also failed in the transfer windows to add quality to the squad. So, who the hell are we all supposed to blame if we are not happy with the way things are going. The buck stops at Gio.

12 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

Idk but one reason could be that the new manager hadn't yet fully implemented his ideas, he hadn't had a pre season so the influence of the previous coaching team was still strong.

Another factor could be related to our fitness seems to be regressing so that maybe hadn't yet got as bad as it is now.

Also the veteran players were a year younger.

If there is any truth to the rumours that the players don't like the new manager and his coaching team then as long as that same group of players are still largely there, then presumably that resentment is just going to grow and fester the longer the situation goes on. This would manifest itself on the pitch more and more the longer it was allowed to continue.

All just theories of course.

11 hours ago, MVRanger said:

Goldson missing wasn't the problem.  Playing Arfield on the wing and Davis as a ten, when we've three wingers and Roofe on the bench is fucking incredible. 

4 minutes ago, Seraph said:

Thought Tillman done a bit of huffing and puffing and Lundstrum took his chance well. Other than that it was pretty much a load of bollocks.

Nearly broke my TV when we got a throw in in injury time and that wee prick was looking about. Fucking take it.

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

Nearly broke my TV when we got a throw in in injury time and that wee prick was looking about. Fucking take it.

It's millionaires making excuses mate. I've ran out of patience with the modern day footballer. They're all at it in one form or another. My old man never misses a chance to slaughter a player who doesn't know how to take a throw in, and he has a point. 

15 minutes ago, Seraph said:

It's millionaires making excuses mate. I've ran out of patience with the modern day footballer. They're all at it in one form or another. My old man never misses a chance to slaughter a player who doesn't know how to take a throw in, and he has a point. 

It's not the player taking the throw in that's to blame, it's the clueless fkrs in front of him who are standing still being marked instead of making runs into space making themselves available.

1 minute ago, Johnnyem said:

It's not the player taking the throw in that's to blame, it's the clueless fkrs in front of him who are standing still being marked instead of making runs into space making themselves available.

Tavernier was fuming at Arfield for doing that in the first half

• 2 weeks later...