Rangers players at the World Cup

G.E.C.

On 10/11/2022 at 12:30, Jamie0202 said:

Aye I mind his debut. One of his goals looked amazing in real time, a wee chip I'm sure, but on the replay it actually took a wicked deflection. 

Yeah away at St Johnstone in the red strip I’m sure. Looked lethal to begin with.  

3 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

All to familiar sight of him standing legs apart on his heels in the 6yrd box as the ball hits the net. 

He's playing exactly the same way here as he does for Rangers, so risk averse and lacking in confidence. I like him and want him to do well but he's a shadow of his former self 

8 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

He's playing exactly the same way here as he does for Rangers, so risk averse and lacking in confidence. I like him and want him to do well but he's a shadow of his former self 

Late on he did try to get past his man a couple of times ,Not shocked he didn’t step up for a penalty though .

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Late on he did try to get past his man a couple of times ,Not shocked he didn’t step up for a penalty though .

Aye he stuck a cracking cross in late on. He should be hitting spot kicks when you see how well ge can strike a ball.

He never took one in Seville either I'm pretty sure (never watched it back yet)

14 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Yep. Static on the byline whilst all the other players are zipping around trying to get on the ball. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Did he? Didn’t look like it. 

Really?

Watch the replay, as the short corner and subsequent cross is lofted in Barisic (no.3) was marking him. Maeda simply jogs away from Barisic (who half heartedly tries to stay with him then gets caught ball watching as Maeda spins round the back of no. 4. Barisic makes no effort to stay with his man and is a good 5 yards away (visibly caught on his heels) as the baldy cunt slots the ball away.

• 2 weeks later...