Annual accounts are out

RFC55

Just now, ShanksRFC said:

Sports Direct really did lead us a merry dance.

King and Ashley wanted to see who’s cock was the biggest he didn’t care about RFC and Ashley wasn’t in it for SD, it was about both of them rather than the club or the business on Ashley’s side 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Finacially stable with another year of significant turnover to come in next years accounts.

The board obviously decided that infrastructure (Ed House, Blue Sky Lounge) amongst other things no doubt was worth £19 million pounds. That’s hard to sell to fans imo when team needs rebuilt.

Not had a look yet but is this 19 million exact or being deduced based on other figures?

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

£10 million so far and further £9 million committed if i understand it right.

Any info on revenue projects after completion?  Seems a hell of a lot of cash and can’t imagine it making that back quickly.

I suppose it might increase company value as an asset (anyone know what its value will be once project complete?) but feels a lot to front up for that purpose.  

I get that creating new revenue streams is important but that’s a lot of money frontloaded to achieve that.

Just now, JimmyCR1 said:

See if that’s us, with the europa league run, champions league money, and multiple big money player sales. And we still basically have fuck all profit? What’s next year going to be like, fucking grim.

It’s not, champions league, bassey, aribo is next year 

1 minute ago, Blue72 said:

Any info on revenue projects after completion?  Seems a hell of a lot of cash and can’t imagine it making that back quickly.

I suppose it might increase company value as an asset (anyone know what its value will be once project complete?) but feels a lot to front up for that purpose.  

I get that creating new revenue streams is important but that’s a lot of money frontloaded to achieve that.

Sure they stated they were looking at £1 million a year profit from ED House.

To me it looks like they Committed to the project and even though the sale of Albion car park never happened and costs spiralled due to world events, they had promised Ed House as the 150 years showpiece and just ploughed on to save face. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

See if that’s us, with the europa league run, champions league money, and multiple big money player sales. And we still basically have fuck all profit? What’s next year going to be like, fucking grim.

Thays not us with all that tho

Positive to see how much we have made however there has to be a middle ground when it comes to paying back investors? Essentially the first year we make a profit we have paid back all investor loans and settlements but our squad is fucked, there has to be a middle ground surely? 

39 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

CL money this season and the sales of Bassey and Aribo aren’t included and we still made a profit? I think that’s pretty reasonable but then again makes me question why our lack of spending when we have guaranteed millions coming in. 

Amazing we were told by all and sundry SD were out the club, nobody cared to mention the £6m pay off though. 

Sd are still there in the background but we will never know to what extent. Thats why they still release our strips before we do.

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

£10 million so far and further £9 million committed if i understand it right.

To be fair, a proper club museum is a must for a club of any standing and, given the visitors who will see it, I don’t want it done on the cheap.

It is not something we’ll be building again for a long time.

26 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

To win the league.

We don't spend we are a second rate Diddy team

Spending millions doesn't guarantee that, especially when after a record turnover we still sit with pennies in profit pretty much, 

Imagine after fucking it against malmo the board went out and spent millions how bad the accounts would look