Ianis Hagi signs new contract

MattyBlue

I'm fine with this. If we get him back and in form, we don't want him having 6-12 months left on his deal and having to sell him straight away.

It looks like Beale is planning to get rid of a lot of the old guard and he's making sure the younger guys are tied down first and committed to the club.

1 minute ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Another contract for a player with a huge injury history. 

Has Ross Wilson learned fuck all from the AGM?

Yip I agree. That injury list is horrendous. However as a few fellow posters have said his main injury is a freak accident and could literally happen to any player at anytime,in fact take away a COVID infection his history of injuries is shocking 

Screenshot_2022-12-15-18-18-59-23_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.1bdec728593d8492261cf05f3a40cd2b.jpg

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Yip I agree. That injury list is horrendous. However as a few fellow posters have said his main injury is a freak accident and could literally happen to any player at anytime,in fact take away a COVID infection his history of injuries is shocking 

Screenshot_2022-12-15-18-18-59-23_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.1bdec728593d8492261cf05f3a40cd2b.jpg

So many people on here who exaggerate or outright make things up just to try and emphasize their point :lol:

2 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Why would any player agree to a pay as you play deal? :lol:

They don't really exist in the way some fans think they do. There's this weird assumption players will agree to go unpaid if they don't play but the few PAYP deal there are are typically just a slightly reduced basic wage with substantial appearance bonuses.

35 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

I'm fine with this. If we get him back and in form, we don't want him having 6-12 months left on his deal and having to sell him straight away.

It looks like Beale is planning to get rid of a lot of the old guard and he's making sure the younger guys are tied down first and committed to the club.

That's the role I want to see him play too