*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread *****

KeyserSoze

I have two areas that give me comfort against them. I think Beale is tactically astute enough to come up with a plan that will work against them and in their last 13 games they’ve only had three clean sheets. They’re definitely vulnerable at the back. The boy hatate was fucking playing RB tonight. 

6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Commenting on how fuckin brutal Kent is is not obsession , its fact. Then reading that Lowry was bad tonight is just ridiculous.

Can't even say Kent's name without resorting to expletives. :craphead:

Why you reading about how bad Lowry was?

Did you not see the game?????

The game you said Kent was shite in.....

11 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Lay off the drink clown.

Did you watch the game or not?

Getting the impression you didn't as you referred to what you read about Lowry. 

Please don't call me a clown again as it makes my self-esteem nosedive as I am a delicate person.

You fat tragic tramp!

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Even Tom Miller could see it! 

Flick ons forward to nobody isn't the same as finding a forward penetrating pass.

Off the ball poor, on the ball poor, decision making equally poor.

Sport scene pundits saw it vert differently, praised his forward movement on and off the ball, his ability to make space and his eagerness to go deep to get the ball and make forward passes from there. I only saw the highlights so cannot comment on which analysis is right.

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Did you watch the game or not?

Getting the impression you didn't as you refereed to what you read about Lowry. 

Please don't call me a clown again as it makes my self-esteem nosedive as I am a delicate person.

You fat tragic tramp!

Course I watched it and how bad Kent was again , comments are on forums about Lowry not playing well. 

Dont act like an ignorant clown and you wont be called one.

Now head back to your bottle.

6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Course I watched it and how bad Kent was again , comments are on forums about Lowry not playing well. 

Dont act like an ignorant clown and you wont be called one.

Now head back to your bottle.

I asked for clarification and get it 2 posts later. Slow as fuck. 

Kent was that bad we won 3-0. You must be livid!

Sorry for highlighting your obesity and tragic clothing. 

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Lets stop fighting amongst ourselves gentlemen. We've got a team of tarriers and a couple of Japanese people to beat in a few days.

Well said.

We all watch the same game and love our great Club, yet see things differently.

Ya dick!

36 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He isn't past it. 31 FFS! 

He is one of the fittest and fastest players in our squad and rarely injured. He trains on his holidays and has a personal trainer. Total fitness finatic. 

He is having a  big dip in form. Has come back from worse.

Seriously think he needs a break though and Divine would be a sensible option. 

Physical fitness is one thing and a break now and again would probably do him good, I think he's getting to that point mentally where he's not got much more to give in the leadership role, it's clear he's not leading by example lately and maybe a change in that department might help him.

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Physical fitness is one thing and a break now and again would probably do him good, I think he's getting to that point mentally where he's not got much more to give in the leadership role, it's clear he's not leading by example lately and maybe a change in that department might help him.

I don't care who the captain is to be honest. It is a role that is over hyped in Scottish football. 

Every player should be communicating and pushing their teammates on. It's a team game FFS. 

Up to MB. He works with them every day. No difference to me if it is Tav Goldson or Montondo (took that too far). 

Tav's form has been poor and he needs to resolve it. Captaincy aside,  I can't see how he is past it in any manner  mate. 

If you think releiving him of the captaincy will improve us then good. I have no issue with that.