The fashion show

falkirkNS

21 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think all Goldson could really do would be to bring him down, which would be a terrible choice.

Morelos played an absolute hospital pass, and fuck knows what Tav was thinking. 

I did shout “half him” when Goldson appeared tbh. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Lundstram looses possession trying to beat his player, ball ends up at Morelos whose poor pass is intercepted Tav kinda shits out the tackle, Goldson is next who doesn’t even attempt to tackle. 

Four players in that passage of play all at fault somehow 

Maybe Goldson less cause its a horrific pass and Maeda is faster to it. If Goldson doesn't make it he's off and we are really under the cosh just 5 mins into the game. But its just indicative of where we are, just a collection of mistakes that always cost us and we get punished for it.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Tillman played well on Monday and it kills you 

No he didnt, anyone i know personally doesnt think hes long term.

Had a great touch, even at that, holds onto the ball far too long sometimes and loses the ball and overplay.

As ive said, he will go onto have a good career, just not in scottish football.

Ive admitted when hes stood out and produced for 90 mins, which he hasnt. 

Needs to impact games, show more desire and work harder.

He doesnt do that yet and why i woukdnt sign him.

High profile games hes stood out poorly.

Young boy and hard to critisise though young lowry has been very unlucky reference injury as i think he will be in there before tillman eventually.

50 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Maybe Goldson less cause its a horrific pass and Maeda is faster to it. If Goldson doesn't make it he's off and we are really under the cosh just 5 mins into the game. But its just indicative of where we are, just a collection of mistakes that always cost us and we get punished for it.

Ryan porteous type defender wins that 50/50 or takes the man out.

We have fearless tav :( and goldson. Morelos at fault but we are so timid and weak all over the park.

7 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

We have fearless tav :( and goldson. Morelos at fault but we are so timid and weak all over the park.

I get that, but that's what I'm saying, if he takes the man out he's off. It's a really risky thing to do, but it shouldn't have even gotten to that stage, Lundstram fannying about, the poor Morelos pass and Tavernier just, being Tavernier.

17 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Would love us to sign porteous so he could make smart decisions like lunge into unwinnable tackles 5 mins into an OF and get sent off. Just what we need. 

Thump chest I am smart defending. 

Or have the laurel and hardy brothers indescive defending....

Woukdnt be last man so would been a yellow.

We are timid, weak and hearted all over the pitch.

Wee sakala showed most aggression on monday, says it all.

27 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

In terms of the League, the damage was done 2 seasons in a row by one man.

Giovanni Van Brockhorst.

Thank fuck he is nowhere near the club anymore.

Ross wilson has to be hung out to dry also?

His signing policy elsewhere at a high profile club woukd have seen him sacked.

2 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

Lundstram should be better in possession but it’s Morelos fault hitting a pass blind in that area, Tav compounds it by being weak and not taking the card by horsing Maeda, Goldson is left stranded by the actions of the other 2 leaving him with a split second decision of going to ground which at the game I thought he could make but TV replay would suggest about 80/20 against him.

Most frustrating thing about us since 55 is the goals we concede are self inflicted by individual mistakes that due to lack of availability by injury and shite recruitment we don’t hold the guilty parties accountable.

Frustrating as fuck.

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Porteous isn’t even a blood and thunder type defender, he’s a rash pretend hard man. His biggest strength is his ball playing ability, that’s why he’s been playing in centre midfield for Hibs recently.

2 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Porteous isn’t even a blood and thunder type defender, he’s a rash pretend hard man. His biggest strength is his ball playing ability, that’s why he’s been playing in centre midfield for Hibs recently.

Not watched them

5 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

No he didnt, anyone i know personally doesnt think hes long term.

Had a great touch, even at that, holds onto the ball far too long sometimes and loses the ball and overplay.

As ive said, he will go onto have a good career, just not in scottish football.

Ive admitted when hes stood out and produced for 90 mins, which he hasnt. 

Needs to impact games, show more desire and work harder.

He doesnt do that yet and why i woukdnt sign him.

High profile games hes stood out poorly.

Young boy and hard to critisise though young lowry has been very unlucky reference injury as i think he will be in there before tillman eventually.

Good post

9 hours ago, AGM_72 said:

Would love us to sign porteous so he could make smart decisions like lunge into unwinnable tackles 5 mins into an OF and get sent off. Just what we need. 

Thump chest I am smart defending. 

Know what, I would never want that porteous anywhere near us, but he's that arsehole who would do nothing but wind up they cunts everytime we play, a bit like brown did with them.