The fashion show

falkirkNS

14 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Scott Wright what else is he? You're having a mare here the last few days.

I see him as attacking midfielder, one we could replace with better even for the money he's on, also the having a mare pish really isn't that important to me on here, if it bothers you then switch me off, I really couldn't couldn't give monkeys 👍

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

He's no a winger 😂

Wright had a fairly big hand in us getting to the league cup final and contributed to us winning the Scottish Cup last season, not sure what you’re looking from a player that will primarily always be on the bench.

He plays on the wing btw. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Wright had a fairly big hand in us getting to the league cup final and contributed to us winning the Scottish Cup last season, not sure what you’re looking from a player that will primarily always be on the bench.

He plays on the wing btw. 

We've got the Scottish qouta thing so he fits into that sqaud wise but I don't think he's a winger even if he's deployed there, if we are changing up the sqaud I'd have him on the list to move on.

5 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

We've got the Scottish qouta thing so he fits into that sqaud wise but I don't think he's a winger even if he's deployed there, if we are changing up the sqaud I'd have him on the list to move on.

I’d like better but there’s quite a few I would move on before Wright. No issues with him remaining as a bench option. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d like better but there’s quite a few I would move on before Wright. No issues with him remaining as a bench option. 

There is a good few on that list and we're all going to have a different take on who's on it, some more than others, would love four new faces coming in and a few going the other way this window but can't see that happening.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully people will start to give him the credit for being a good footballer now rather than old unpredictable smiley Fashion.

Made a huge difference to the team since the break and is probably one of the first names on the team sheet now.

Excellent again last night. Opposition players are now scared of him with the amount of fouls on him.

His eagerness is sometimes detrimental and deserved a goal at least. The disallowed one in the 2nd half wasn't his fault and there was another chance he really should hit the target. But he brings a completely different dynamic to our front line and he deserves his place in the team atm. 

31 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Hopefully people will start to give him the credit for being a good footballer now rather than old unpredictable smiley Fashion.

Made a huge difference to the team since the break and is probably one of the first names on the team sheet now.

Excellent again last night. Opposition players are now scared of him with the amount of fouls on him.

He still is unpredictable smiley Fashion. 

Too be honest he is just another scapegoat for our shit run of form along with just about every other player. Obviously you'll get some that just don't like him. Some of the stuff is daft though. Saw someone in the match thread cursing him for being offside before var stepped in 😂

He got decent numbers last year for a squad player which few other squad players could not claim.

It's fine margins with him. When he gets a bit better control, anticipation and technique he will go for a fortune and these are all areas that are improving. He is still going to make a cunt of it at times and trip up over his feet though.

Just look at how much that arse Frimpong went for when all he had was speed. Sakala is better rhan he ever was for them and I do believe that we will get more for him when we do sell him.

12 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

What on earth are you on about his 2 touches and cross for Alfies goal were sublime and he scored twice (alas offside, one nowt to do with him)

Did you watch the game?

Did you?  Infact have you watched any game involving him?  His finishing is shocking and don’t start me on his crossing/passing/final ball. 

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Did you?  Infact have you watched any game involving him?  His finishing is shocking and don’t start me on his crossing/passing/final ball. 

He literally was the final ball for the 3rd last night and would’ve had another if Morelos stayed onside in the first half. 

Should’ve buried the chance in the second half but other than that he was very good and has been since Beale came in

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He literally was the final ball for the 3rd last night and would’ve had another if Morelos stayed onside in the first half. 

Should’ve buried the chance in the second half but other than that he was very good and has been since Beale came in

This is where stats conflict with what you see.

Getting an assist or a goal in a moment doesn’t suddenly mean your composure is good or you’re a great finisher.

Sakala can be rash and erratic, and make horrendous decisions - but he also has a good return rate in our league. Both can be true. 

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

This is where stats conflict with what you see.

Getting an assist or a goal in a moment doesn’t suddenly mean your composure is good or you’re a great finisher.

Sakala can be rash and erratic, and make horrendous decisions - but he also has a good return rate in our league. Both can be true. 

I don’t think rash and erratic can be levelled at him for bringing the ball down, beating a player and providing an excellent cross for the third. 

I think opinion of him is very harsh, his finishing sometimes lacks composure but it’s clearly got better over his time here and hopefully he can continue to work on it

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

If only he had a final ball on him or knew how to shoot.

His final ball was pretty decent last night should’ve had 2 assists if Morelos had stayed onside, finished his offside chance well too it looks to be a part of his game that’s definitely improving. 

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

His final ball was pretty decent last night should’ve had 2 assists if Morelos had stayed onside, finished his offside chance well too it looks to be a part of his game that’s definitely improving. 

It was last night.  But again you saw the erratic version of him when Morelos lays it on a plate for him to rattle it into the stands. 

I like him btw and he is getting better.