The fashion show

falkirkNS

On 02/01/2023 at 20:55, LondonderryAir said:

He's fucking shite. Has a football IQ in single digits.  The fact he was our best player today shows how broken we are.

And what's with him pulling his shorts right up and tucking the legs inside his Y-fronts? WTF is that all about?

You seem to have a real thing about how players wear their shorts.

On 02/01/2023 at 16:29, superallysbears said:

At least he shows up in these games, a few others could learn from him especially Wright.

Wright played 23 mins today, never played v Killie, 30 mins in the cup semi, 3 mins v Dundee utd, 10 mins v celtic, nothing v Motherwell, nothing v Ross County,  32 min v Aberdeen and 13 min v hibs

I'm not his biggest fan, but he's never started under Beale, never played more than 32min in a game, and a total of 111 mins in 9 full games.

Not exactly an awful lot to judge him by, is it?

16 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Wright played 23 mins today, never played v Killie, 30 mins in the cup semi, 3 mins v Dundee utd, 10 mins v celtic, nothing v Motherwell, nothing v Ross County,  32 min v Aberdeen and 13 min v hibs

I'm not his biggest fan, but he's never started under Beale, never played more than 32min in a game, and a total of 111 mins in 9 full games.

Not exactly an awful lot to judge him by, is it?

I'm judging him on his contribution scince he joined us, he'd be a decent player for Hearts imo, we can do better.