The fashion show

falkirkNS

25 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

But that can change based on the players you have roundabout you. I'm not trying to disagree with your opinion as like you not long ago I thought Bassey was a player (think you did too) so proven right there. 

You don't like Goldson much either though, whereas I do, so when he was out did we not realise how much of a loss he was mate? 

Goldson best of a bad bunch.

Goldson not being injured turned him into the messiah over the years.

The guy ran his contract down. Didnt get the offer he was expecting, wilson creamed himself as meant not spending, = new 4 year contract.

Goldson should be 3rd choice the level we need to be at.

Could not have got any worse than sands and an inexperienced 18 year old boy at cb could it.

I think/i know, goldson bit of tool, way he swans about from the stories, no bombscare mistakes from him this season i think, ducked away from the ball which led to a goal though.

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Goldson best of a bad bunch.

Goldson not being injured turned him into the messiah over the years.

The guy ran his contract down. Didnt get the offer he was expecting, wilson creamed himself as meant not spending, = new 4 year contract.

Goldson should be 3rd choice the level we need to be at.

Could not have got any worse than sands and an inexperienced 18 year old boy at cb could it.

I think/i know, goldson bit of tool, way he swans about from the stories, no bombscare mistakes from him this season i think, ducked away from the ball which led to a goal though.

I don't know mate, I think Goldson shores our defence up. Also think any player in Spfl will wait on offers from elsewhere and probably fuck off, so it's not just indicative to him, nor ever will be :thumbup:

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I don't know mate, I think Goldson shores our defence up. Also think any player in Spfl will wait on offers from elsewhere and probably fuck off, so it's not just indicative to him, nor ever will be :thumbup:

Hopefully morelos does tomorrow.

3 signings required asap.

There seems to be the good sakala and the shite sakala and your never really sure which one is going to turn up. Although this isn’t the first time he’s given them bother with his pace.

Fwiw I think he’s good enough to have as an option in the squad for the league. 

10 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He was brought up in the same country as Leon Balogun and Jorg Albertz and Lothar fucking Matthaus man :lol:

You are making him sound like he's from Tajikistan or something.

Not only is he German he’s on loan from one of the best clubs in Europe as well.

Don’t think he’s clocked that yet.

On 02/01/2023 at 23:27, falkirkNS said:

Morelos and tillman lack of team ethic cost us in  the end.

Sitting right back defending the lead was wrong.

Knowing how beale works, wouldnt be suprised if hes sitting up all night, going over this in his head.

Colak seems to have developed roofeitus, helanderirus and soutaritus too.

How did Morelos lack of team ethic cost us in the end?  He wasn't n the pitch at the equaliser.  Before you go on about the first goal, that was solely down to Tav.

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

How did Morelos lack of team ethic cost us in the end?  He wasn't n the pitch at the equaliser.  Before you go on about the first goal, that was solely down to Tav.

Morelos should never have attempted that pass. The problem started there. Tav should have ended the problem though 

5 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I know mate

I meant more so earlier in the game.

Imagine, if we had 3 sakala type efforts on the front 3?

5 hours ago, Madina said:

Morelos should never have attempted that pass. The problem started there. Tav should have ended the problem though 

Lundstram looses possession trying to beat his player, ball ends up at Morelos whose poor pass is intercepted Tav kinda shits out the tackle, Goldson is next who doesn’t even attempt to tackle. 

Four players in that passage of play all at fault somehow 

7 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I blame tav the most for that goal but to excuse that pathetic pass is a mental take