The fashion show

falkirkNS

12 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

He would be a great player to bring on to run teams ragged with 20 mins to go but he really doesn’t have the quality to be a first pick. Look at that shot he had near the end.

That was a simple pass back in to him and Wright put too much on it - a proper good player recognises that and doesn’t hit the shot, Sakala tries to hit it anyway. 

should be nowhere near the starting 11 just down to his basic lack of footballing ability but kind of shows you where we are currently. 

He is a likeable guy and would be a handy squad player to keep around (over the likes of Wright) for something a bit different but if that is honestly the standard of player people are happy with starting games for us then we really are fucked. 

If passion and commitment made you a good footballer, he’d be a superstar. Unfortunately he lacks the basics to ever be better than average. I really like the boy and would love him to become a mainstay in the team. I really hope he proves me wrong but I just don’t see it in him. 

Why do people say “I really like him as a person “ when they have never met him. 😂

he smiles all the time because he’s pulling a wage of anywhere from 6k to 10k a week for being no better than Sunday pub league level.  He can’t believe his luck 

Shouldn’t be a starter next year if we’re to win the league. But he’s perfect for this type of game where we play into the channels a lot and he can get space because celtic press so high through the middle.

Got a great attitude and is one that’s good enough for a squad player. At least has the ability to influence games unlike wright, sands, Matondo etc. 

17 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why do people say “I really like him as a person “ when they have never met him. 😂

he smiles all the time because he’s pulling a wage of anywhere from 6k to 10k a week for being no better than Sunday pub league level.  He can’t believe his luck 

I used to before all that legal shit about him came up.

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

Limited for sure.

Maybe if he had got a bigger move at 21 etc might be more polished.

Scored for fun in a smaller belgian league team.

If he did he wouldn't be here. Like if Hagi had pace he wouldn't be here either 

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

Matundo is still only 21 is he not?

Hes rotten.

Fashions my no 1 pick on current form and basic requirements, urgency, desire. Beats tillman and morelos put together at that.

Tillman: midfielder. 28 games: 5 goals, 5 assists.

Sakala: forward. 18 games: 3 goals, 3 assists.

Tillman - get him to fuck.

Sakala - first name on the team sheet.

WTAF!!!!

I admit, I do get a bit bi-polar at the match, but usually rein it in a bit once it’s done.