The fashion show

falkirkNS

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Beale fucked the subs should have been Colak for Alfy Arfield for Tillman Sakala staying where he was. 

no even rocket science fuck knows what Beale was thinking 

Morelos and tillman lack of team ethic cost us in  the end.

Sitting right back defending the lead was wrong.

Knowing how beale works, wouldnt be suprised if hes sitting up all night, going over this in his head.

Colak seems to have developed roofeitus, helanderirus and soutaritus too.

5 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Knowing how beale works, wouldnt be suprised if hes sitting up all night, going over this in his head.

How exactly did Tillman’s lack of team ethic cost us? He was one of our best players and was already off the pitch when the equaliser went in?

4 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Dont understand why colak or roofe were on bench if they couldnt play 10 mins 

Both should’ve been available for Wednesday but couldn’t play any part today :lol: do we actually get any return dates right?

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

No really wanting to criticise Tillman would need to watch back but don’t remember having any issues with him at the game Morelos is simple if he takes one of they chances he’s a hero again on here but he never so he’s a fat waster 

:belm:

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

How exactly did Tillman’s lack of team ethic cost us? He was one of our best players and was already off the pitch when the equaliser went in?

Both should’ve been available for Wednesday but couldn’t play any part today :lol: do we actually get any return dates right?

Its a shambles mate 

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

No really wanting to criticise Tillman would need to watch back but don’t remember having any issues with him at the game Morelos is simple if he takes one of they chances he’s a hero again on here but he never so he’s a fat waster 

:belm:

No morelos is long finished with us before today. Scored a few again recently. But hes fucked us about a d the club more so for over 12 months now.

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Them being on the bench was just for show obviously.

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

No morelos is long finished with us before today. Scored a few again recently. But hes fucked us about a d the club more so for over 12 months now.

I will say it to you for the last time tonight...fuck off with your relentless Tillman shite. You speak for yourself and love the reaction. Narcissist cunt. You never know when to stop. Or mibee yo are just dense and don't see a good player staring in your face. One can only listen to your bile for so long and then eventually have to react.

Give it a rest mate. You are better than that.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I will say it to you for the last time tonight...fuck off with your relentless Tillman shite. You speak for yourself and love the reaction. Narcissist cunt. You never know when to stop. Or mibee yo are just dense and don't see a good player staring in your face. One can only listen to your bile for so long and then eventually have to react.

Wish he'd get a case of this Helander/Souttar/Roofitis he's waffling on about and would fuck up for 5 minutes.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Hes not

27 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Your OP is fine mate. Sakala, I thought bust his butt today, closed down, tackled, set a goal up and won a penalty. I think he can be an effective player at times. 

Tillman, frustrates me at times also, but he does have talent and will improve I believe. Morelos, who knows what he wants to do, I like him also and would like him to get back to his best. 

17 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wee fashion had them on toast moving him inside took away that threat. 

Yes he was a threat. But having Colak stand in the 18 yard box for 10 mins would have been pointless.

Maybe Roofe could have been an option I suppose.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Unfortunately this is a public forum and I will air my views openly.

Malik tillman wont be here next season, so you wont need to listen much longer.

Infact when lawrence is fit, i dont think we will see him much other than the bench.

Softly spoken guy, young boy, will play in a slower paced league, good luck however. He has contributed, but nothing is won in Jan, if he steers us to 2 cups then i might change my stance.

Injuries have only propelled him into starting games for us.

Theres alot worse than him at our club, a list even.

3 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Your OP is fine mate. Sakala, I thought bust his butt today, closed down, tackled, set a goal up and won a penalty. I think he can be an effective player at times. 

Tillman, frustrates me at times also, but he does have talent and will improve I believe. Morelos, who knows what he wants to do, I like him also and would like him to get back to his best. 

Tillman will improove, just not with us or tjis league we play in. I agree.

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Your in a thread i made about wee sakala, whining about tillman.

Maybe make your own tillman appraisal thread ? 🤷‍♂️

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Tillman will improove, just not with us or tjis league we play in. I agree.

Aye, I agree that he will improve, but "with" us. Give him some time. Maybe not 4 million of time, I don't know. If he has a fitter, better younger midfield about him, I think he'd be a player. Currently he doesn't look the best in the midfield we have. 

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Aye, I agree that he will improve, but "with" us. Give him some time. Maybe not 4 million of time, I don't know. If he has a fitter, better younger midfield about him, I think he'd be a player. Currently he doesn't look the best in the midfield we have. 

No hes been brought up in a diff culture and country and style doesnt suit us, especially high profile games.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

No hes been brought up in a diff culture and country and style doesnt suit us, especially high profile games.

But that can change based on the players you have roundabout you. I'm not trying to disagree with your opinion as like you not long ago I thought Bassey was a player (think you did too) so proven right there. 

You don't like Goldson much either though, whereas I do, so when he was out did we not realise how much of a loss he was mate? 

7 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

He was brought up in the same country as Leon Balogun and Jorg Albertz and Lothar fucking Matthaus man :lol:

You are making him sound like he's from Tajikistan or something.