*****The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I would be stunned if they called a game off on account of wind and rain mate

After the game today but, it took some punishment. I hope it is on tomorrow but I've got a feeling it's a no go. Hope I'm wrong

59 minutes ago, Robborobson said:

I love the club but I refuse to pay for another TV channel….Sky costs enough and `I get to see a few premiership games….not going to pay out for Viaplay whoever thay are

Think it will be on Rangers TV too mate. 

Give the good guys your money. 

This is Aberdeen's biggest game of the season along with the domestic games against us in the league.

When the yearly fixture list comes out they look to see what dates they play Rangers. They are totally obsessed with us in every single way and want us to hate them as much as we hate Celtic its sad really. Although i do hate the cunts i much prefer to hate on the scum across the city more.

Tomorrow i fully expect an Aberdeen team to have a go and not to go defensive what so ever unless they are being hammered and don't want a riddy. Last time the sheep fans where slaughtering Goodwin for going " too defensive at the end of the game " I think if Aberdeen have any sort of sniff at a result they will still keep attacking and not have the mindset they had in December that the game was won :lol:

Fully expect the sheep to have been down here for a few days before the cup final so there is long trip right before the game so they can keep mental and physical strength for the game. (They will need it)

Can see Aberdeen targeting Morelos straight away and trying to get him booked or sent off its going to be an ugly day for the diving and time wasting from the sheep.

Lets hope we can come out guns blazing and shit all over these cunts man. Somebody is due an absolute tanking this season and i would fucking love it to be Aberdeen.