Autographs

stewaj3

I'm trying to get a shirt signed by some current/former players which will then be given as a gift.

Wondering if anyone has any advice on how I could start this? 

Current players, thinking maybe trying to get some before or after the game tomorrow?

Not sure how to get some ex players but any ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

Might be a non starter but got time so any pointers would be appreciated 👍

12 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Hahahaha 😂 does someone on here happen to be/know Nacho Novo's cousin too?

Maybe a daft question to ask... Id be disappointed if I didn't get these replies tbf 😂

Just stand outside stadium after any home game mate and most will sign it as they walk out.

12 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Maybe a daft question to ask... Id be disappointed if I didn't get these replies tbf 😂

@born a blue nose isn't taking the piss mate. Dan got me a signed match work shirt,  its away getting framed the now. If you seen dan he looks similar to Devine just a bit fatter and balder.

Novo works abroad at a small club. Email them im sure they would sort it. Fleetwood did it with my clint hill top

20 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

If you’re struggling then just send it my way and I’ll sign it no bother 👍🏻

3 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

@falkirkNS knows Nicola Docherty, PM him and get him to find out the protocol for getting stuff signed at the training centre

He should ask @falkirkNS to sign his chest then get it tattooed in red, white and blue ink imo. Definition of staunchness. He's a playa!

Every Bears dream. 

32 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

"The pattern on the shirt doesn't match that seen in some images of Laudrup during the game, and is likely explained by the player having changed shirts at some point."

as they do.....

On 21/01/2023 at 00:02, DiamondDan said:

Get the current ones at the back of the Copland about an hour after kick off. They put up big fences to block off their exit from the stadiumalways fans hanging about for signatures.

The fences got put up because of covid, saying i was a wee guy when i hung about for autographs and they all came out other exits.