Roofe or Morelos next weekend?

MacBoyd

30 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Kamara was good today and has quietly ran the show against them before. Good to have tough calls like that though

I just think Beale will want one of his ‘diggers’ playing and i’d imagine Raskin is a cert to start.

if Tillman doesn’t make it, i could see us go with Jack/Lundstram, Raskin and Kamara with Raskin taking Tillmans position.

1 minute ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

Kent, Sakala, Wright as the front three - scare living shit out of them with pace with a midfied of  Cantwell, Tillman (if playing) and Raskin and usual back 4 (keeper worries me).  

Just go for it and see how they handle it

Do you want to win mate?

3 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

Kent, Sakala, Wright as the front three - scare living shit out of them with pace with a midfied of  Cantwell, Tillman (if playing) and Raskin and usual back 4 (keeper worries me).  

A front 3 who have scored 7 goals all season isn't going to scare them :lol: 

1 hour ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

That is fucking terrifying 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Do you want to win mate?

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

That is fucking terrifying 

2 hours ago, teddybear1975 said:

Scaring the living shit out of me nevermind them.

lol - knew I'd get a few comments for that

back on topic, I'd love to go with Roofe for first hour, get a lead, then Colak last half hour.   Morelos as a last resort if chasing the game, just can't trust him and needs replaced in the summer

I'd start with Colak with Morelos behind him.

Let Morelos do all the dirty, agressive work and stress their defence out and pass it to Colak, who has a more accurate shot to finish it. 

You would of course have to practice that in training. I think Morelos can create space with his aggression and  determination and leave Colak to do what he does best... poach. 

Would also leave Morelos the opportunity to take a shot when unable to pass to Colak. 

Leave the poaching to Colak knowing that Morelos can take the more difficult shots/ run in after rebounds, deflections,etc.