Roofe or Morelos next weekend?

MacBoyd

Undecided 😄

Roofe is the more intellectual and looked sharp today. Always has a goal in him and is a team player.

Morelos is so inconsistent, poor again today, but might be the better option next week to hold the ball up and get us free kicks to get up the park.

Dunno yet 🙄

If you could get a full game out of Roofe then it’s Roofe all day long. 
Faster, fitter ( hardly plays but still fitter ) , more mobile and a better finisher. Roofes footballing brain is way ahead of Morelos. 
Beale will start Morelos but it’ll be the usual ineffective display from him. 

Not sure so am just trusting the gaffer to make the correct calls in this game as he has not got much wrong so far, although I do prefer Roofe to Morelos right now but it is all about keeping fit and on the pitch with Roofe. Always feel that he is one challenge away from another long term injury.

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Morelos.

Isn’t even a debate for me. He pulls defenders around and creates space for the other forward players to get in 

Didn't see much evidence of that today tbh. Tbf didn't see much of anything positive from him.

I do reckon he'll start next week. He needs to offer so much more.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Didn't see much evidence of that today tbh. Tbf didn't see much of anything positive from him.

I do reckon he'll start next week. He needs to offer so much more.

Next week will be different imo. What’s the issue with Tillman? He’s not injured is he?

23 minutes ago, Swagger said:

If you could get a full game out of Roofe then it’s Roofe all day long. 
Faster, fitter ( hardly plays but still fitter ) , more mobile and a better finisher. Roofes footballing brain is way ahead of Morelos. 
Beale will start Morelos but it’ll be the usual ineffective display from him. 

I actually think morelos will be effective next weekend but in the wrong areas, he'll barely be in the box and he needs to be

Morelos is finished. Has never been a natural finisher and now his link up and pace is gone too. Roofe leading the line has rarely worked for us but if he gets a couple of chances at least he might take one. Roofe’s also got the intelligence to link up with the one touch stuff hopefully going on round about him next weekend.