Lundstram

ready1873

10 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Don’t think he’ll start and the midfield will be completely overrun. 

The thought of Kamara or Lundstrum or maybe both is depressing 

Yup, can only pish with the cock you have sadly and ours is a wee chipolata. 

46 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

He's been in charge 4 months, only lost 1 game and was unlucky not to beat them at Ibrox. He's having to work with a squad that needs overhauled and not his, harsh as fuck if you're crying for him to be sacked at the end of the season. 

In terms of stopping them win a treble, it's not like a diddy side has put us out, it's the team that's coasting it atm and he's having to try stop them with a squad that he's already admitted needs turned around. 

Will be judged from his transfer window in the summer and thereafter. 

I'm not sure if you think I'm shouting for him to be sacked if they do win a treble? 

Unless you're arguing a large % of the support won't turn against him? 

9 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I'm not sure if you think I'm shouting for him to be sacked if they do win a treble? 

Unless you're arguing a large % of the support won't turn against him? 

I think anyone with half a brain would see he’s done well with a squad that’s on its knees, and would give him the window needed for a full rebuild - provided we continue to be competitive.

A Gio style pumping is another question, but even then it’s the same squad of losers that need replaced. 

30 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think anyone with half a brain would see he’s done well with a squad that’s on its knees, and would give him the window needed for a full rebuild - provided we continue to be competitive.

A Gio style pumping is another question, but even then it’s the same squad of losers that need replaced. 

You remember the reaction after the league Cup final, it'll be that times 100 if we don't stop them in our next trip to Hampden.

It's all obviously hypothetical but I don't think I'm saying anything too wild here either. 

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I think that’s a bit unfair, given what he inherited. He’s done well. 

Can only really judge after this next transfer window. 

We had a thread started about binning the last manager while still in europe and still a potential double to win, because we got pumped at the piggery

If these players let beale down again it won't be them feeling the heat

1 hour ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

He's been in charge 4 months, only lost 1 game and was unlucky not to beat them at Ibrox. He's having to work with a squad that needs overhauled and not his, harsh as fuck if you're crying for him to be sacked at the end of the season. 

In terms of stopping them win a treble, it's not like a diddy side has put us out, it's the team that's coasting it atm and he's having to try stop them with a squad that he's already admitted needs turned around. 

Will be judged from his transfer window in the summer and thereafter. 

The writing was on the wall for gio after the piggery pumping and the failure to win any OF league game, he got a slight breather when we won the semi and even then most of that breather came due to the seville run, this was with a team not his 

If we fail to lay a glove on them tomorrow that will be 3 OF games where we barely kicked a ball, you think Ibrox against them was unlucky but it was the usual deficiencies that cost us and we only kicked a ball against them for half an hour at best, all this with a team thats not beales

For some reason fans will still hound the manager even though we all know the players have been a disgrace against the fat aussies tarrier team, 

And before anyone starts, i wont hound him unless he makes a monumental cunt up of his team etc, ive wanted rid of a lot of these players for over a year now, but the heat will be on him to totally change the OF momentum in one game at hampden 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KyleBJK said:

Read a stat last night he’s had 1 assist since he’s been here. I know he plays in a deeper role for us but fuck me that’s still bad for a central midfielder. 

Not just Lundstrum. In the past 2 seasons Hatate, mooy and O’Riley have 5 times as many assists with half the appearances than Davis, Arfield, Jack, Lundstrum and sands combined.

Davis 1 in 49

Jack 4 in 54

Lundstrum 1 in 93

Arfield 1 in 86

Sands 0 in 47

7 assists in 329 matches!

Hatate has 12 in 59

O’Riley 14 in 60

Mooy 10 in 39

36 in 168

And the goals aren’t any better. 

Cantwell already has 5 assists in 15 which is more like it. But we badly need somebody else of real quality and better than Jack, Lundstrum next to Raskin next year. 

33 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Not just Lundstrum. In the past 2 seasons Hatate, mooy and O’Riley have 5 times as many assists with half the appearances than Davis, Arfield, Jack, Lundstrum and sands combined.

Davis 1 in 49

Jack 4 in 54

Lundstrum 1 in 93

Arfield 1 in 86

Sands 0 in 47

Hatate has 12 in 59

O’Riley 14 in 60

Mooy 10 in 39

36 in 168

Cantwell already has 5 assists in 15 which is more like it. But we badly need somebody else of real quality and better than Jack, Lundstrum next to Raskin next year. 

Exactly. This and a good quality front 3 (Sakalas fine, he gives us numbers) is the gap between the sides. 

As much as we’re not the best defensively and have GK issues, the focus in summer HAS to be on getting a good quality CM. I’d keep Jack as a backup, but the likes of Lundstram, Davis, Kamara etc all need shifted

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

Exactly. This and a good quality front 3 (Sakalas fine, he gives us numbers) is the gap between the sides. 

As much as we’re not the best defensively and have GK issues, the focus in summer HAS to be on getting a good quality CM. I’d keep Jack as a backup, but the likes of Lundstram, Davis, Kamara etc all need shifted

Yep. And it must make it so much easier for teams to defend. Like the first old firm when we lined up with Lundstrum, Davis and kamara. You know that there is 0 threat of an assist (or goal even) coming from midfield. Just shift and double down on the outside. 

If you start adding in guys like cantwell who can take the ball from midfield, drive forward and pass forward. It will create space for everybody else.

And he’s not even really a cm.

2 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

Davis 1 in 49

Jack 4 in 54

Lundstrum 1 in 93

Arfield 1 in 86

Sands 0 in 47

Hatate has 12 in 59

O’Riley 14 in 60

Mooy 10 in 39

36 in 168

The tims you mention tend to play a different role to what Lundstram plays. Lundstram usually played as a CDM… Mcgregor probably a closer gage. Do you know his stats for his last 93 games? 

5 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

The tims you mention tend to play a different role to what Lundstram plays. Lundstram usually played as a CDM… Mcgregor probably a closer gage. Do you know his stats for his last 93 games? 

quick Google search

McGregor has 10 assists and 7 goals in the past 3 seasons.