Lundstram

ready1873

12 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Scottish cup semi last year

That’s it really 1 out of 7 is really poor. Can’t really remember another game where he’s controlled it or even shown up. 

Sick of watching him stroll about the park at least 2 yards off the pace in every aspect. 

16 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Certainly nothing to warrant that reaction. He defended Tillman and said about the press that they were on his back at the start of the season etc.. give him time, young man etc etc.

Could he not have said that without having a go at the press and putting a target on his back?

3 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Could he not have said that without having a go at the press and putting a target on his back?

To be honest I think he is spot on. Its amaszing how people slag off the press and as soon as a player tells them how he feels about them they turn on the player. He is spot on.

9 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

To be honest I think he is spot on. Its amaszing how people slag off the press and as soon as a player tells them how he feels about them they turn on the player. He is spot on.

I don't remember the press going for Tillman at all though? 

A fan and a player saying something is different.

20 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

I don't remember the press going for Tillman at all though? 

A fan and a player saying something is different.

Im pretty sure he wasnt doing too great when he came in.. cant really remember, to be honest. I like to think we have passionate players that would let the press know when they are being dicks. I dont think he said anything that was out of order at all. Fuck all in it, to be honest.

11 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Im pretty sure he wasnt doing too great when he came in.. cant really remember, to be honest. I like to think we have passionate players that would let the press know when they are being dicks. I dont think he said anything that was out of order at all. Fuck all in it, to be honest.

He was poor for a while but he didn't get any grief from the press 

It's not a massive deal but someone who's a big part of why the league was done in November should maybe concentrate on playing and not mouthing off in the press