Morelos To Sevilla? - Ibrox Noise

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

His attitude is fine and he’s been accused of being fat for nearly his entire time here.

Honestly no idea what people mean when they use this attitude argument against him. He rarely ever gets sent off in games, his social media is always positive towards his football and the club and he gets on fine with management and team mates? What is the attitude problem in your eyes?

Have you seen him on the pitch?

He doesn't press anymore, his energy levels are a fraction of what they used to be and he seems to only care about himself, shooting from ridiculous angles rather than passing and laying off teammates. 

It's no surprise we've looked far better now he's been dropped.

7 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

We don't need a striker to bring more to the team; we need a striker to be scoring goals. 

We're playing against shit teams, we don't need a striker to be dropping deep, going out wide, rotating with others or playing as a false 9. We need someone who is always in the box and playing on the last man to be putting away chances.

I think we need our strikers to be doing all of that tbh but they don't come cheap and with Morelos looking like leaving we'll need better than Colak.

1 hour ago, Kylegib said:

Yeah cause none of where we are is any of the boards fault according to our happy clapping fan media. I'm fairly certain at most clubs if the board want to make a profit on a player and there is a bid on the table where that is possible then regardless of who the manager is the player will be sold.

We we're going for #55 and that's why Gerrard had more say in it than would usually be the case, I don't back the current board ya fucking eejit.

5 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

He doesn't press anymore, his energy levels are a fraction of what they used to be and he seems to only care about himself, shooting from ridiculous angles rather than passing and laying off teammates. 

For me Beale bigging up colak last week, there was something else in it fir me. I think he’s as having a pop at Morelos. 

8 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

The Morelos of last year is undropable, he was outstanding in Europe and the lg. he was our best player and biggest asset. The difference in him this year is very noticeable and how people don’t see this. Thats gio and  Beale now dropped him. 

def something up. 

Love the Buffalo and if we could find a way to sort a two year deal that guarantees us him at his best and a reasonable transfer fee for him should he decide after a year to move on I would be all over it.

The reality is there are no guarantees from him or the club and it appears that we are preparing for life without him and he looks like he needs a fresh challenge.

Best of luck to him if he goes, personally I wouldn’t rush him out the door but can appreciate others who think it’s time to move on and freshen up our attacking options.

When Alfie goes I will wish him all the best. Yes, this season he has been poor and he has struggled badly since his injury last season.  For me though, it’s great memories and some of our fans who just want to have a pop at him should reign it in, remember the good times and move on when he does:

• he was an integral part of the squad that won 55
  • playing a major role in our successful Europa runs
  • still willing to put the Gers top on and not giving up when being racial abused or targeted by what seemed like everyone in Scotland, including the Mhedia and some refs
  • his charitable work in his homeland (always went unnoticed outside our club)

Will miss him but it is time he moved on for a fresh start, for both him and our club.

16 hours ago, The Dude said:

Fuck me, these cunts are even less credible than Football Insider. Mad Danny Milano

Strangely enough, I have been seeing quite a lot from Ibrox Noise and I was going to ask in here about them. 

I find their stuff interesting, but was in no doubt that if they got a mention in RM they would be slaughtered. :confused:

9 minutes ago, ayro said:

Love the Buffalo and if we could find a way to sort a two year deal that guarantees us him at his best and a reasonable transfer fee for him should he decide after a year to move on I would be all over it.

The reality is there are no guarantees from him or the club and it appears that we are preparing for life without him and he looks like he needs a fresh challenge. Mediterranean diet.

Best of luck to him if he goes, personally I wouldn’t rush him out the door but can appreciate others who think it’s time to move on and freshen up our attacking options.

FTFY

36 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

yes, those two full games without him have fairly shown that.

34 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

We we're going for #55 and that's why Gerrard had more say in it than would usually be the case, I don't back the current board ya fucking eejit.

Couldn't care less whether you back the board or not it's entirely up to you the fan media imo are only putting out what the club want fans to hear. I have no wish to derail another thread about Gerrard so I'll put it this way if the board chose not to make a profit due to the manager being upset do you not think that you have a weak board?

I'm thinking he's been in the same workplace too long and would benefit from a change. Would absolutely love him to find true form again but been waiting for that for ages now.

Will definitely remember him fondly and as a character. One of those flawed/brilliant mixed players who make things interesting. And some great memories, top shithousery. 

1 hour ago, Somemightsay7 said:

What do you mean far better? Morelos played in the 4-0 game at Tynecastle which was arguably our best game of the season.

Also I remember he closed down Hart and the Ajax goalie I know that’s only 2 minor examples of pressing but it’s obvious ones to use in terms of he actually does do it

12 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Couldn't care less whether you back the board or not it's entirely up to you the fan media imo are only putting out what the club want fans to hear. I have no wish to derail another thread about Gerrard so I'll put it this way if the board chose not to make a profit due to the manager being upset do you not think that you have a weak board?

The board along with every one else we're desperate to get that league championship back to Ibrox asap, it's understandable that they held back from weakening the team at that point with the hope that it would work out, #55 was delivered under extraordinary circumstances trying to stop the scum doing ten, you can't blame them for that but what's went on with the board since then is the real disgrace imo.

2 hours ago, ayro said:

The reality is there are no guarantees from him or the club and it appears that we are preparing for life without him and he looks like he needs a fresh challenge.

Mate he's out of contract this summer, potentially months away from a life changing signing on fee to the standard of League he's always believed he should be playing in, if that can't motivate him to get himself back in shape and back to his 2019 best then I doubt signing a new 2 year deal with us doing exactly the same thing he's been doing for the last six years will suddenly make him want to change.

He's a young guy who was burning the candle at both ends and if you don't change your lifestyle that inevitably catches up with you in your mid to late 20s, he's not the first footballer who thought he was invincible in that regard and he won't be the last, everyone at Rangers should've been using Griffiths across the city as a case in point for him, he's been a busted flush since about 2018 and we should've been showing Alfie that is his future if he doesn't screw the nut but we let him away with murder time and again.

4 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

Mate you can see he’s carrying extra weight ffs.  Did you hear Dreck Ferguson about him  on open goal ? Go have a listen if you think my post is bad. 

Derek has a cheek criticising anyone, he spent his weekends pissing his skills up a wall in 39 steps, he was never outta there

40 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Derek has a cheek criticising anyone, he spent his weekends pissing his skills up a wall in 39 steps, he was never outta there

ye could understand it if came from someone like Laudrup, Numan, Mols etc but not fckn Derek Ferguson who will say anything for a few quid.

6 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

I honestly can’t believe the level of hate for our record European goal scorer in here.

yes his time is up here, no doubt, some of the comments are bordering on vitriol

Theres always been a few on here who dislike him and downplay his achievements with us. Weird bunch.

He has to leave though.